Dave Mateo Pro Model:
The Dave Mateo Pro Model is the dream mashup. This Kendama consists of birch spike, padauk sarado, and a sassafras tama. This is the first ever tama painted with a 70/30 split of purple silk and a deep ruby gloss. After the break in period, the bite from around the bevel will allow a precise stick for tricks like birds & stilts. The silk at the top will grab your lunars, lighthouses, and also give you time to chase the balance from any combo. This one-of-a-kind setup was designed by Dave Mateo himself, with custom artwork you’ll only find on this model. Dave hopes this model will inspire you to reach for the stars and to always keep chasing your dreams.
The Dave Mateo Pro Model features:
– Triple wood construction.
– Kaizen handle shape with traditional style assembly.
– Purple & ruby tama coated with our refined silk & transparent paint.
– Gold star print on top of the tama for tracking.
– Custom artwork burned into the handle, cups, and cup rims.