Fake Draupnir?

I have read all the comments. Please allow me to explain a few things.

I would like to point out that, if I have sent the requested pictures, or sent the product for the order, the customer may still take the pictures up here to ask for authentication opinions from the community. I would like to prevent that from happening (especially with a title like this), because then the best response he can get would be “looks legit, but I won’t be too sure about a draupnir from an unknown Chinese shop”, and that would be a much more serious accusation, regardless of whether I am able to clear my name in the end or not.

If this ends up with some of you hating me for bad customer service, I am truly sorry but also glad that no one accused me of selling counterfeit products.

I personally also suggest people buy from larger online stores including YoYoExpert.

As for my shop, I run another online shop in China which is my main source of income, and I have no intentions of making money out of it or winning any pubilicity around here. It was merely set up to encourage my fellow Chinese players to engage in international business. Fact is, I believe most of you have not heard about the shop at all even after making your comment.

There has never been an easy fix to prove the Chinese shop is legit.