dv888 mod

i want to know before i buy hubstacks.
I have a dv888 can i use hubstacks on it?

YOu can buy a bigger axle and stick the stacks on there but it requires modding.
-it may have vibe-
-it may damage your yoyo (Not a high risk)

False.

The Dv888 is not compatible with Hubstacks.

Well logically you can stack any yoyo. requires serious modding though. thing is- why would you want to possibly damage and brake your yoyo for 10 minutes of playing with stacks then getting bored. i suggest to perform this not on your main throw.

But he is talking about buying hubstacks, and logically, you cannot hubstack every yoyo with bought hubstacks.

Indeed Samad is correct. The only stack kits I know of are the FHZ kit and the Alchemy stack kit. Now, these stack kits don’t work with most yoyos. I do not suggest stacking the DV888, because hubstacks are really pointless IMO. Stacking metals that aren’t supposed to be stacked usually isn’t a good idea anyways, unless you’re a legit modder. The axle sizes from the kits maybe wider than the dv888 axle, plus the FHZ kit is no longer availible. Your best bet is to just play the DV888 and appreciate it.

AAAAand there you have it. No need for further statements on this subject. Unless you want to pay someone to make custom a hubstack kit for you. Hope you gots lots of money.

true. i thought he meant he wanted it modded. my bad.

My friend hired to put hubstacks on hise VD888 so took the axle and the hubstacks off of his grindmachine and mod his yoyo. the hard part is drilling the the sides so the new axle can get through. But it wasn’t that hard.