Replay Pro vibe

Played great for 5 months, now it has a vibe? What should I do?

They don’t cost much. I would just buy another one if this one doesn’t suit your special needs.

Did you hit the ground hard with it. You may have slightly damaged the bearing seat or some other part of the yoyo. This can happen with plastics.

Vibe won’t make the yo-yo perform any differently, just ignore it and keep playing.

Mine starred to have vibe 2 days after I got it. Really kind of the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. I had bought other yoyos of the same brand and they all got vibe with no damage except my mighty flea… I feel your pain. The whole reason I stopped buying from them.

Yoyos don’t just start vibing…

1 Like

Sometimes my YYF plastics pick up an added vibe just from unscrewing or from hitting my hand really hard etc. Fortunately, I’ve found you can often undo that using some of the simplest tuning techniques like re-screwing it back together or tightening and loosening the halves together until it starts to play more smooth. It’s an art, not a science. And if you have a yoyo with vibe that was caused by damage to the yoyo it may require more advanced tuning techniques or not smooth out like you want it to no matter what you do.