Response pads {merged again}

How many pairs of response pads should I buy with one yoyo? (yoyo is CLYW big dipper, which I am going to buy when it drops.)

What is the difference between the aqua and white CLYW response pads and which should I get for the big dipper?

Main difference officially is only the color. White was original blue is newer version. I prefer blue but it could be totally in my head, just seems to bind tighter and more consistently but that being said ive never had those problems with the white ones I have on several I throw.

I dont know which are being shipped with the Big dipper, but i wouldnt worry about which, just pick one, or buy both and see which you like more.

You don’t really need to buy any right away, but it doesn’t hurt to grab a couple extra pairs for backups just to have when you need them. Pads last a pretty long time.

No difference other than color. At least none that i’ve been made aware of.

They’re shipping with a neon green color pad. Not sure if they’re going to sell them individually, but they look cool.

Are you TRYING to make my head explode?!

Thanks

Just order a yyf variety response pack for $10 and you should be good

For YYF (and several other brands) throws sure, but those are not compatible with CLYW. Not nearly wide enough.

Blue YYF’s size vs White Snow Tires

If you have to buy response pads with a yoyo, get two. That’s how many they need.

1 tube of flowable silicon = many, many response pads…

cost = $6 = happy yoyo throwing person…