Worlds 2016

And not for us out west, though that’s definitely better than Florida or overseas for sure

Washington D.C.

Public Transportation and there are Venues.

Good place too. National Capital.

Yes! Baltimore and DC FTW those are both within like an hours drive from where i live!

true

Orlando could also still work very well… just not at the venue it was in. It’s a big city, there are a lot of other (better) options.

You could also just insert any major city really… Houston, Dallas, etc.

It’s all about being convenient for whomever is running it though.

Kyle

I think some place on the East coast would be best. There are a lot of great contests already established in California. It seems like the East coast has a lot of players and clubs from the forum posts. So someplace with a good airport such as DC, Orlando or New York. Houston would be fun haven’t made it to that part of Texas. …of course there is always New Mexico :slight_smile:

Atlanta? Airport shouldn’t be an issue there just needs to be organizers in the region who are willing to take on that duty

^But, unfortunately, there really aren’t. There always seems to be a lack of effort to create more contests in the south. Only FL and GA have state contests and there is SERs. No AL, LA, MS, NC, SC states at all.

NC coming soon to a theater near you

I like the idea of DC. As previously mentioned, California already has enough contests, nats being the big one. I agree it should either be in the middle of the country (Chicago), or in the east. I’d love Manhattan, but everybody forgets how ridiculously expensive that gets, same with Chicago for that manner. I think DC is a great idea.

I think center of the country. Maybe St. Louis, Chicago, or maybe on the east coast like D.C.

yeah me too. Just depends on the area it’s in DC cause tbh they’re some really shady areas of DC. The only downside of there is where to do it because there isn’t may buildings for conventions there.

IT SHOULD BE IN Los Angles or On the east coast.

That’s true. Best case scenario is a venue in the mall.

Is 2016 already ‘committed’ to the USA?

Yes

1 Like

Yeah!!! Edmonton!!! Who’s with me!!?

no…
Nobody?

East Coast please! NC or GA or VA

this is why I’m thinking of Baltimore because they have the venues for the area. (there’s a huge building for conventions in the inner harbor there.)

Or what about the biggest mall of all. The mall of america its huge like an indoor city and theres hotels right next to it and I live 45 minutes away from it