Official YYF Pro Packs Topic UPDATE:GENTRY STEIN PACK $60

I hope the servers donā€™t crash again.

1 Like

May god help us all.

And I hope the harold owens one isnā€™t till I get back from vacation or my dad will give me his credit card # I really want a H.O.T. I just now realized that stands for Harold owens the third!

[quote=ā€œMYNAMEISZen,post:12,topic:51113ā€]
facepalm

:wink:

It would be a lot cooler if it was named HOTH :wink: elbow nudge, you get it? eh eh?

3 Likes

I should be taunā€¦taunā€¦tingā€¦ you for that oneā€¦

(bah, I tried!)

Aha you guys are good.

You force me to laugh.

Oh gawd that was terrible. My joke I mean.

Yes!! No server crashes,
Please please please Lord!

Wow, a server crash everyday at 8 shudders

Hey Ben could you tell us whether this ā€œpackā€ will be over or under $100?

Just wait 3 hours and 43 minutes and youā€™ll find out :wink:

But my dad said he needs to know the price before he buys one for me! Hopefully the Harold Owens one wont go out tonight because I really want that one. Maybe a Tyler S one. And I wonder if there will be a Ann Connolly one with like a Whipe and like her Super star edition or something Iā€™d also be happy with a Roll Model and a Glow in the dark Die Nasty
EDIT: Anybody think there is a chance Ben would suprise us and release the CZM84VK during this? Looks like one of the best YYFs ever made IMO. Also what does that stand for?

If thereā€™s an inexpensive Supernova in there somewhere, Iā€™mma have a hard time resistingā€¦

Somehow YYF times this so that I JUST take ownership of a new yoyo and have less ā€œnew yoyoā€ drive!

Oh wait, thatā€™s every other dayā€¦ so yeahā€¦ thatā€™s on meā€¦ :wink:

You and the Supernova ;). Should have gotten it when the election ended.

I really hope I can get one, my parents are stiff about me buying yoyos. But when itā€™s something where the price will be discounted or its more for less. I have a chance.

Ben Should tell us the price, Pwetty Pwetty Pwease!!

Yup, a few people sent me rave reviews via PM, too, so now Iā€™m kinda jonesing for one. By all accounts, one of the yoyos by which to judge other yoyos. :wink:

thats how my parents are they wonā€™t always spend $100 on a throw unless I have some of the money but with discounted things my dads all it. Soon as I found out i called him and he said to find out the price and heā€™ll see what he can do.

Hey guys! Who is going for a yyf pro pack? I think I might! Does anyone know just what they are?

EnjoyĀ  :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! They sold out fast!

They havent released