Yoyoexpert wristband!

On that link, you can make it have a metal thing with a loop on it, put a caribeener(Cant spell) and there you go! Thats only 15 cents per bracelet.

You need to include the labor time to do that.

Sorry if i am not understanding, but do you mean adding the caribeener? The metal loop and keychain ring is added for 15 cents per bracelet from the 24 hour wristbands people. Anyway, I would pay 5$ for one.

Yes, there’s a labor cost involved in doing that. It’s extra handling that needs to be included in the cost of the item.

Well, I could imagine how horribly boring it would be to put one on 5000 keychains. But it could ease the pain to do it as the orders come in. I think this is a great idea. 5$ is worth it, maybe more because of labor. And id do 3$ for a plain bracelet.

Or you could chose between a sticker or a bracelet?

Yoyoexpert Army Knives. For a hundred dollars you could get a red/white/black anodized Yoyoexpert Army Knife that can do anything. It’s like o’ man I can’t hit this Brent Stole right now…BAM unfold your Yoyoexpert Army Knife and you NAIL it. Does that mean there is a hammer feature on the YEAK (Yoyoexpert Army Knife)? Yes. Add what else should be included in the knive and lets make this thing happen.

Um, I don’t think a child-friendly store would ever sell potentially dangerous weapons to kids.

Blades under 3 in. are considered tools by most government standards.

Doesn’t mean a kid can’t cut himself or other kids with it.

Or I can use my Leatherman. Making customized knives at a low enough cost would demand using low quality tools.

There is absolutely no need for a YYE Army knife.

As for the wrist band idea, I support it. Wouldn’t wear one myself, but making them would be relatively cheap, and I’m sure they would sell well.

1 Like

Not saying its a good idea, but any kid who can order from here knows not to play games with knives. If they wanted to, they could go in the kitchen. Any kid who did cut someone, would be VERY disturbed.

And there are a lot of VERY disturbed people out there.

An anodized knife?
Surely, you jest about that.
Could it cut butter?

Um can we stop arguing about a stupid pocket knife to prevent a thread with a legitimate idea to get locked?

2 Likes

Why would it get locked? Two mods just commented and didn’t warn anyone off about where the topic was going.

Not that I think a knife would be a good idea, but I just like to see these threads wander around. No telling what you end up talking about.

::slight_smile:

Back on topic…

I think wristbands are a great idea! In fact I’m wearing one right now!

There’s a lot of places that can make silicone wrist bands. I even have some made:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258281264301987&set=a.258280930968687.63201.100003603459584&type=3&theater

The thing is, the Werrd holder bad is very thick, durable and should stand up to more abuse than most wrist bands. Mine,in comparison, are NOT as thick and aren’t going to hold up as long or as well as the Werrd holder. I even made my own holder that’s modeled on the Werrd one, and even though it’s functionally fine, I’m NOT going to use it.

If you want one of my wrist bands, the are for sale. All proceeds go to a good cause: 'cause I needs MONEY! This yoyo habit ain’t cheap!  But I’m not here to try to make sales. I do have dog tags, lanyards and pins too. I also have buttons and pens, so hit me up at BAC for Studio42 swag, which is ONLY sold at events and you gotta ask for it! I might make a little display for BAC.

I think a YYE wrist band would be cool. I would recommend that like with mine, use some color for highlighting the artwork so it stands out. Otherwise, you’re not fully leveraging what the item can do.

I wear my wrist band everywhere I go. I’ve broken 2, so I’m on my third.