photoshop?

Poster commissioned by my high school. Teacher and I were kinda sick and tired of the school just asking for free crap, and not giving credit where credit was due. I was given freedom on everything except the motivational poster format. Now it’s all over the place, including inside the program of studies books and all over the school.

I started out with a quick sketch from a ref picture in Photoshop, and then created line work in Illustrator. I then brought it back into Photoshop for the paper and color (the last part is mixed style, with scribbles on the school and speed painting for the background). It was then brought back into Illustrator one last time to be compiled into a poster.

This is a poster I secretly had the student council put up all over the school, much to their delight. We recently had a new filter put in for the internet, and it blocked pretty much anything useful for legitimate work. I later had one of the women who worked in IT visit during my independent work period, mentioning how hilarious the poster was, and asked for a copy. I politely but directly reminded her that it was making a mockery of how bad of a job they were doing.

Everything but panels and titling done in Photoshop.

And another: