Cubing Corner

STUUAAARRTTT!!! I got a bld success. Changed my memo midsolve too.

that’s what i’m talking about. how did you change your memo midsolve though? I would think you wouldn’t need to change it if you could. What was the time, and most of all, what was your reaction like? :smiley:
btw, are you going to worlds? (yoyoing, not cubing)

I was going to worlds, but some stuff came up and I have a funeral to go to. Basically for the memo, I knew there were no cycle breaks for corners, but I realized I had D twice while executing. I reasoned my way through it that I mistook a c for a d, as I am just getting used to lettering scheme. 8:27.xx. got up and ran around my living yelling. Best moment in my cubing career.

haha, yeah, if ever i do 6bld that’ll be my reaction.
ordered a 9x9x9, megaminx and 3x3x9 last night.

cool. What mega? I have a qiyi Galaxy coming in the mail.

yuhu. i was playing with a shengshou megaminx that one of my friends has, and I couldn’t figure out the u perm at the end. It was so frustrating. I figured it out yesterday though, so i’m ready for it tomorrow.

6.01 good considering it was white cross, bad considering it was a 38 move solution with Wv Pll skip.

also good considering it’s probably in the 99.99th percentile of your solves.

Just got a YJ yulong and on the first timed solve beat my PB by one second, now it’s 39.51, and average is 48.78😁

do you like the cube? nice time btw.

yes I really like it

I’m getting a Duncan speed cube for my birthday. Anyone know if it’s good or not?

i didn’t know duncan made cubes.

I tried one at world’s and it seemed decent, I am not a cube master so take this with a grain of salt but to me it felt rather loose and floppy. I think that is adjustable though (correct me if I am wrong) the colors were nice as well

interesting. Could be similar to a Gans based on that description.
Edit nvm looks like a bad aolong with harder plastic.

Got a new cube for my collection today! Super cheap too! $11.99 shipped for a brand new SS 7x7!

It even came with extra stickers and a 10ml bottle of lube :slight_smile:

12 bucks. that’s a good price. what’s your best time?

Ha, I’m pretty slow and I haven’t timed myself. I’ve only solved 7x7 a handful of times so far and I’m slow on last 2 centers and my lookahead during edge pairing sucks.

Also, this cube is really big! My Yuxin 6x6 seems TINY after handling the 7x7. The mini 7x7 would probably be a better choice for speedsolving.

1.87 ao12 almost done eg1

I love my mini 7x7. Perfect size and moves very well.