You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

When a song comes on and you think that it would make a great yoyo song.

Happens to me alot too. :slight_smile:

When you have a dream that you’re at a yoyo event…mine being the Bay Area Classic. In my dream I had just arrived to the site and waited in line at a booth (they were still setting up shop) to pick up a $100-value discontinued/b-grade yo for $20. Of course as soon as I made the purchase and got my shiny splashed aluminum throw, I woke up, feeling around where the yoyo may had been set…realizing it was just a dream.

1. You do some kind of a heart trick to impress a girl at school. ;D
    [/quote]
    I did this for my mom on valentines day =D

When you go home sick from work because you know your new yoyo has arrived. ::slight_smile:

1 Like

when you get mad/upset that they say you can’t yoyo in disneyland because it is a “safety hazard”

I yoyo’d all over Universal, they didn’t care there.

when you get really mad because you had a dream about getting tons of new throws for free.

my dream i opened a box, and out came a gen-yo KLR, steameroller, and some sort of an 888

I also yoyo’d all over Knott’s, nothing there either. Weird.

I had a dream last night that I was at a McDonalds and I went back into the kitchen and Daniel Dietz was working there. I said “hey! I just bought your yoyo! Come show me some tricks.” And then we were heading outside when my alarm went off. Pretty sad.

OMG! I had a similar dream a while ago. I got a shipment of probably more YYR’s than have probably ever been made.

When you will not stop thinking about it

Whenever a teacher assigns a project and EVERY project has something to do with a yoyo

When you tell your friends whenever you ordered a knew yoyo.

You and your friend take turns placing combined orders to mitigate shipping costs.

When your friends who don’t throw can tell when u get a new string or yoyo.

A. you have a nice laptop capable of many things and you only use it for yoyo purposes
B. you only live for yoyo
C. every free second you have is used for throwing

When you get offered extra credit points in language Arts for yoyoing

When your sister who doesnt even throw can tell what trick your doing.

When Your Physics teacher purposely finds a problem in the book that involves a yo-yo, and makes you do it in front of the class…I did well, too, even though I used a way different equation to get a very close answer…lol.