RS Creature Feature Contest! WINNER CHOSEN!

We’re hosting a contest in association with YYE to announce the restock of our first model, the Set Sail!

Rules are easy: Draw us a creature! Something epic and legendary you might encounter on the Radical Seas! We will choose our favorite piece and give it life via engraving,screen printing,laser engraving on something special in the future!"

Here’s the bonus, The artist of the chosen work will receive 1 of each of the engraved/printed items for free!

Upload your image however you’d like and post your entry below!

DEADLINE IS MAY 27th with the winners announced on june 5th!!

Rules:
-1 entry per person.
-Anyone can enter.
-The artwork has to be original. (The chosen winner will need to ship the artwork in)
-Bonus points for creative mediums.
-Your Creature can already exist elsewhere, but we STRONGLY encourage original ideas!
-Have fun! It doesn’t have to be perfect.
-Line art preferred!

This sounds great… I can’t draw :’(

YES! I have already gotten an idea. Will post when I’m done. What a pleasant surprise, one of my favorite animals can be tied in to this, hope it goes somewhere. Good luck all!

On the rules where you say “Bonus points” for a creative medium, does that really mean you get like more consideration if it is on a creative medium?

Also, “line art” just means drawing, right? Or what does it specifically mean? just wanted to make sure before I started.

yes, line art is basically just a drawing, and yes creative mediums preferred, but its all good! I’m excited to see some entries!

and is there an example of a creative medium? For example like wood or a clay thing or something? (last question lol sorry)

the medium is what is it made out of. Like clay, colored pencils, chalk, charcoal pencil, oil pastels, acrylic paint, etc. Etc.

Alright. Because I searched up line art and it said it should be like non 3d or something, so I thought it was a little contradictory to the other rule. But now I see – thanks! I’ll be back soon with my entry

The problem I’m having is choosing just one. I played to much D&D in high school and read too many fantasy novels. Thankfully you’ve given Us till the 27th of May. It might take a week to narrow down the best ideas.

This is a really cool promotion. Two thumbs way up for style.

1 Like

Is this open to people outside US? :slight_smile:

Sure! I don’t see why not!

1 Like

Does it has to be sea creatures or any creatures except sea creatures work??

Just posting so I don’t miss all the awesome artworks

This is a very cool idea indeed! Can’t wait to see what people come up with.

Thanks for putting on this contest Mr Capes, nothing like a good contest to get to community buzzing. ;D

Thanks for the contest.

Colored flowable silicon, ano scraped off dead yoyos, melted down Duncan Imperials… :slight_smile:

goldfishonmonocycle

1 Like

Well…
[/quote]
Rules are easy: Draw us a creature! Something epic and legendary you might encounter on the Radical Seas! We will choose our favorite piece and give it life via engraving,screen printing,laser engraving on something special in the future!"
[/quote]
Besides, the company name is Radical Seas. I’d say if it is t some sort of aquatic monster, it would have to be able to operate a ship.

Not so good, but it was fun to draw ;D

^^^ I like it!

1 Like