New Tricks

Hey guys! I am looking for some new tricks to learn, I am still a relatively new player and I like to play somewhat fast but more technical. Any ideas are appreciated! ( preferably with video)

www.billybobsbaitandtackle.com (replace that 0 with an “o”) Press “Bait Buckets” on the upper left.

This Website has a big ol’ learn button.

www.rethinkyoyo.com Press that button with the 3 bars at the top left, and press “tricks” (most of these might be a tad too hard for you though)

www.billybobsbaitandtackle.com/livebait/worms Its divided in sections of all skill levels for yah ;D

These should get you started ;D

1 Like

^ I find their worms reasonable, but their maggots are clearly marked up in price.

Assuming you’ve learned all of the tricks on this site:

Then there are a couple of options. Have you looked at any of CLYW’s Cabin Tutorials (they vary greatly in difficulty):

… or would these be too advanced for you?

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I am dying right now!

@Foofy69 the link for the bait and tackle place is not working for me. And thanks I will check out rethinkyoyo, and I know that this site has a learn button! Lol

@Gambit - I have not been able to complete all of the tricks on here yet and I have looked at the cabin tutorials before and they seem rather fast for the way I tend to be able to learn you know? The tricks on there are pretty awesome though! Thanks!

Oh gee, how silly of me. Thanks for the correction. Hilarious <(-_-)>

YYE is really good at catching names of other stores. They are automatically changed to billy bobs to keep forum-goers from going to other sites to buy yoyos.

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the heads up. Even after being on these forums for years I still didn’t know that lol.

Also, check out some YouTube channels named:
Brandon Vu
annmayy
Rethinkyoyo
CLYW (Cabin Tutorials)

Sweet! I like all of those channels except annmayy, never heard of that one, I will look at it!

Oh, annmayy changed her Youtube name, sorry. I’ll just give you a link to it https://www.youtube.com/user/annmayy

For your reading pleasure may I suggest: YoYoExpert Forum Rules

1 Like

I find no pleasure reading those, but they’re good to look over now and then if anything questionable arises. :smiley:

As far as beginner tricks, learn everything on this site under “Learn” and then learn Rancid Milk and Vector (two of my favorite tricks) and then try some Cabin Tutorials.