New brand, Rebel?

Hey guys. I recently heard a new brand named Rebel, and it looks like it has a pretty great looking yoyo it’s called Macrocosm, has anyone heard it or even know where they sell it? I’m really interested in it

They used to be Yomerica Spindustries, they have a yoyo called the Hand Candy. I agree, the Macrocosm looks pretty awesome.

EDIT: Well, scratch what I said, they’re some guys FROM Yomerica Spindustries.

Hi Guys,

So Rebel Yo-yos is a new company coming out of the blood, sweat, and more blood of Aman Sircus (Yomerica Spindustries) and some help from me (Jamie Kennedy, wearer of funny pants and choke artist at contests). We design and anodize all our stuff here in Colorado, but our yo-yos are machine by none other than Alex Kim (of Rec Rev fame) so you know they’ll play dope.

Our goal is to create PRECISION MACHINED ART FOR YOUR PALM AND TO HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!

The Macrocosm will be available here at YoYoExpert very soon

If you ever have any questions concerning anything Rebel Yoyos related please don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM.

For those who don’t know what it looks like, I found this on facebook.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383602_2322936308531_1103294604_31965167_1644240165_n.jpg

That looks awesome.
I really like the shape and the weight placement really look promising.

I’m curious.

/agree

Anyone have specs?

I find this on yoyoskills.

Specs for the yoyo are 67g, 55mm
Diameter, 43mm width, 4.5mm gap,
with General-Yo Hat Pads (Thin) for
response and a One Drop Ten Ball
Bearing and Green Kitty string so
they’re ready to rock straight out of the
package

They have more info there.

1 Like

Finally a yoyo company located in Colorado! Have you guys heard of the rocky Mountain yoyo club?

I would so call that melted skittles.

Looks awesome

Off topic post! Is that a pony in the background?

Pony’s here

yoyo talk here

actually, its relevant. Cause he is absolutely right.
That is a blind bag Rarity figure.
Blurry and out of focus, but yes, its her, haha.

Yes we have and we’re planning on attending from time to time, we just happen to be located on the western slope of Colorado so making it to Denver is a bit of a trek, but you will be seeing us there