Fixed Axle February Contest

And now I’m gonna go google Spinworthy yoyos.

I got a woody on the way. Ordered a Legend Wing and a 25 pack of cotton strings. Also got some Ziplines to try out. Gonna try to be good enough that I can throw together a clip towards the end of the month and toss my hat in this ring.

Nice! I like my legend wing :slight_smile:

Only 6 days in February left

1 Like

Can’t wait to see all the awesome tricks in the compilation video.

I got my trick in; literally in the final hour!

Thanks to you, Nate, Ed, and Jensen for your time and effort put into FA Feb this year. I really feel like you and Nate, with the discussions and tutorials, did FA right.

Hopefully we’ve brought a couple of new FA players into the fold.

Looking forward to see all the videos also. Baby is due in about 2 weeks, so I’ve had 0 time to film, and hardly any time to play lately, but looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with :slight_smile:

I simply have my string tied in knots over waiting to see the entries.

Good luck with the new baby, and congrats!! It may be a while before you have much sleep, let alone free time!

1 Like

Congrats and Soon

Hoping to have something sent to the judges tonight.

2 Likes

Getting excited to see the results. I wish all of the contestants good luck.

Should have it posted Sunday.

I wanted to get East Coast Masters out of the way before I focused on putting that video together. I know who the winners are.

Just let me know when you need my address. :smiley: ;D ::slight_smile:

The final product.

6 Likes

I guess I got 4th… :wink: ;D ::slight_smile:

Truly impressive! Congrats to the winners. I bet the judging was difficult and entertaining.

I think everyone who didn’t place top 3 tied for 4th. At least that is what I tell myself ;D

1 Like

I had no favorites in the results, but, I envied all who entered.
Anyone else with an opinion?

Sometimes I think there should not be ‘a Winner’.

I think we should all be simply appreciative and impressed with every person stepping up to the plate.

Very inspiring efforts.

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

^Maybe one year there could be a “Fixed Axle February Celebration”, and the winners could be randomly picked from everyone who sends in a video?

Yeah, everybody’s a winner. Nice effort by all.