Fixed Axle February Contest

Yea, I like the slower paced, more laid back feel of this style. It suits me.

Got a question. Wood yoyos. I want a finish that will spin on my skin. Solely for tape measures. I like the simple neatness to finish up a set of tricks. Like the difference between my Deep State and my First Base. The First Base hops around. The Deep State spins smoothly and pulls in the string nicely. I want to make sure I get the finish that will do that when I get this Legend Wing I’m looking at.

Wood yoyos that are unfinished or fiished with wax work very well for tape measures.

The YYF Legend Wing will work great with this. So will any of my Spinworthy yoyos.

And now I’m gonna go google Spinworthy yoyos.

I got a woody on the way. Ordered a Legend Wing and a 25 pack of cotton strings. Also got some Ziplines to try out. Gonna try to be good enough that I can throw together a clip towards the end of the month and toss my hat in this ring.

Nice! I like my legend wing :slight_smile:

Only 6 days in February left

1 Like

Can’t wait to see all the awesome tricks in the compilation video.

I got my trick in; literally in the final hour!

Thanks to you, Nate, Ed, and Jensen for your time and effort put into FA Feb this year. I really feel like you and Nate, with the discussions and tutorials, did FA right.

Hopefully we’ve brought a couple of new FA players into the fold.

Looking forward to see all the videos also. Baby is due in about 2 weeks, so I’ve had 0 time to film, and hardly any time to play lately, but looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with :slight_smile:

I simply have my string tied in knots over waiting to see the entries.

Good luck with the new baby, and congrats!! It may be a while before you have much sleep, let alone free time!

1 Like

Congrats and Soon

Hoping to have something sent to the judges tonight.

2 Likes

Getting excited to see the results. I wish all of the contestants good luck.

Should have it posted Sunday.

I wanted to get East Coast Masters out of the way before I focused on putting that video together. I know who the winners are.

Just let me know when you need my address. :smiley: ;D ::slight_smile:

The final product.

6 Likes

I guess I got 4th… :wink: ;D ::slight_smile:

Truly impressive! Congrats to the winners. I bet the judging was difficult and entertaining.

I think everyone who didn’t place top 3 tied for 4th. At least that is what I tell myself ;D

1 Like

I had no favorites in the results, but, I envied all who entered.
Anyone else with an opinion?

Sometimes I think there should not be ‘a Winner’.

I think we should all be simply appreciative and impressed with every person stepping up to the plate.

Very inspiring efforts.

:nerd_face:

2 Likes