Favorite small yo-yo?

I like the ILYY Wasabi and Chico Bulldog. Bulldog holds more spin time, but the Wasabi finish, color, response, and feel in the hand is really nice.

1 Like

Oh my…I’ve played many small diameter throw’s…my all time favorite small throw has to be the FoxFarms
Minotaur! A total beast! It’s the best pocket throw ever! Word

Masamini. After awhile, you forget you’re throwing a small yoyo.

No, but this is my second mini.

FP Honey Badger, Duncan Metropolis, and Yomerica Spindustries Planet 9 are my faves.

Popstar.

Dingo, Sov, Bape,…

888 ministar2 audley l3

1 Like

Also the original boss from yyf… not the new one the augie fash one

I have a few questions. I am not disputing a single post in this entire thread.
But I would like anybody to clarify something.

I think the OP should have given a few spec. parameters to help get better responses.

Based on the variety of suggested small yo-yos; it’s obvious that many players have a different definition of ‘small yo-yo’.

… So; what is the approximate reasonable diameter of a small yoyo? 53? 48? Anybody have a scale for comparison?

I didn’t think much into it until I noticed one guy said ‘Wasabi and another guy said Masamini’. I would not consider both of them to be small. Yes; smaller than larger yoyos; obviously. But not in the same category.

2 Likes

Of the handful of yo-yos that I own, the Vanguard is what I consider smaller. So for specs

Diameter: 55.9 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 41.4 mm / 1.62 inches

or less :slight_smile:

I would like to add the 888 along side my endeavor.

I consider an “undersized” yoyo to be under 53-54 mm in diameter, and I consider a “mini” yoyo to be under 49 mm in diameter.

2 Likes

A Throwdown Shuriken with the right setup is a dream to play with. Aoda Littles is also a versatile throw straight out of the box.

1 Like

With those parameters in mind, I love the Parlay.

I enjoy tossing around my ILYY St. Eel every now and then.

4 Likes

If the Parlay counts, that has my vote too. I love that thing.

I may have to buy a Parlay 8)

Monkeyfinger Evil Yo is a great undersized throw.

If the bbb endeavor is small enough, then it’s the hands down winner for me!

2evil, Lilliputian, Endeavor

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>