Favorite small yo-yo?

not a mini but close

E=mc2. i love this throw
52MM X 42MM 68.1g

1 Like

Have you ever thrown a Micro-Mo?

1 Like

OOooh, thats exciting! The Sputnik is underrated for sure. It likes non fat strings too.

Thanks buddy!! Just shipped. Hope you dig em! If not, let me know and we can work something out. No worries!

I like the ILYY Wasabi and Chico Bulldog. Bulldog holds more spin time, but the Wasabi finish, color, response, and feel in the hand is really nice.

1 Like

Oh my…I’ve played many small diameter throw’s…my all time favorite small throw has to be the FoxFarms
Minotaur! A total beast! It’s the best pocket throw ever! Word

Masamini. After awhile, you forget you’re throwing a small yoyo.

No, but this is my second mini.

FP Honey Badger, Duncan Metropolis, and Yomerica Spindustries Planet 9 are my faves.

Popstar.

Dingo, Sov, Bape,…

888 ministar2 audley l3

1 Like

Also the original boss from yyf… not the new one the augie fash one

I have a few questions. I am not disputing a single post in this entire thread.
But I would like anybody to clarify something.

I think the OP should have given a few spec. parameters to help get better responses.

Based on the variety of suggested small yo-yos; it’s obvious that many players have a different definition of ‘small yo-yo’.

… So; what is the approximate reasonable diameter of a small yoyo? 53? 48? Anybody have a scale for comparison?

I didn’t think much into it until I noticed one guy said ‘Wasabi and another guy said Masamini’. I would not consider both of them to be small. Yes; smaller than larger yoyos; obviously. But not in the same category.

2 Likes

Of the handful of yo-yos that I own, the Vanguard is what I consider smaller. So for specs

Diameter: 55.9 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 41.4 mm / 1.62 inches

or less :slight_smile:

I would like to add the 888 along side my endeavor.

I consider an “undersized” yoyo to be under 53-54 mm in diameter, and I consider a “mini” yoyo to be under 49 mm in diameter.

2 Likes

A Throwdown Shuriken with the right setup is a dream to play with. Aoda Littles is also a versatile throw straight out of the box.

1 Like

With those parameters in mind, I love the Parlay.

I enjoy tossing around my ILYY St. Eel every now and then.

4 Likes

If the Parlay counts, that has my vote too. I love that thing.

I may have to buy a Parlay 8)