HeartStrings! A new project aiming high.

Finally got the website up and running, so far so good. Bringing a new and fresh look into the string world and am bringing you some of the ones I have found that were exceptional.

HeartStringsYoYo

Find my .com and my instagram @ HeartStringsYoYo!

<3
Thanks!

edit- First reviews comin’ in!  ;D

Review from Blahmin

Review from ThrowsNBrews

3 Likes

Super nice looking strings, man!

1 Like

Excited for these!

So they’re all a poly/nylon blend?

This current batch is. But i have plans to make 100% poly, 100% nylons, and my favorite blends.
Ill also be making various little batches of things here and there as i find ones good enough to send out. Things like budget packs of cheaper threaded strings, twists, and other artsier things when i get the time, but for now, Performance is taking priority in the Bright Lines lineup.

Also making Left Handed strings here and there too! <3 for everyone!!!

Super excited to see another string maker out here! They look really good so far, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks man! I am super appreciative of the support! <3

These strings are amazing. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

This makes my night man. Thank you! <3

Reopen and Restocked. ;D

Yay! :blush:

1 Like

Just ordered some fat, thin, and nylon!

Lovin’ the samples you sent!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the support! It means more than you know. You should have them in a few days. :smiley:

Updated first post with user reviews! <3

ThrowsNBrews thoughts.

and

Blahmin First impressions

One problem with those two reviews is that they only cover what they are like straight out of the package. All strings change a bit over time, but Heartstrings are almost like two different strings in one.

They make me think of a nice pair of blue jeans. At first they are a bit stiff and rough, but over time they become soft and comfortable.

I haven’t had enough time in with the nylon “Whites” to compare, but a couple of the blends I’ve gotten some time into, have become nice and soft, and have mellowed out a bit on the whippyness. They still whip pretty fast, but are a bit slower and more controllable.

Like your jeans they may need a wash now and then. Mine were starting to not bind as well, and suspected they had gotten a bit oily. I just took a bit of hand soap and water, and rubbed them between my palms. Rinsed and dried, and they were binding great again! I’m getting a lot of millage out of them.

I loved them new, and i love them even more broken in!

1 Like

Running a Flash Sale to get these out to more people. Friendly FYI. :smiley: thanks and much love!!
$5 shipped for each 6-pack currently in stock.

Link in bio of my instagram
@heartstringsyoyo

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
If only I had money!!!

Flash Sale has concluded. Thanks everyone for the support! The turnout was excellent and SO many familiar names making repeat orders. Super rad. Much love! <3

Now to make restock!

Shoot, I got sidetracked before I made an order!

Do you have any plans on making REALLY Fat strings? might get some strings from you soon after getting a 4A yoyo. How many strands do you use on your fat strings? and these strings are looking amazing btw

Hey man, Thanks for the kind words!
I am currently overwhelmed with work (more than full time job) at the moment and have been forced to put this project on hold for the time being. But keep an eye out. Id like to get it back up and running at some point, hopefully sooner than later. But as it stands now, Im kind of on hiatus at the moment.

:slight_smile: Thanks for your understanding

Dust

2 Likes