Customer Service      FAQ      Email Sign Up      My Account      View Cart     
YoYoExpert Forums
October 23, 2017, 06:55:15 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forums!  Try out our new and improved chat room!

Home   Chat Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Overall, do you like the profile?
Yes
No
Needs tweaking

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Company Dropping In To Say Hello + Prototype First Look  (Read 168 times)
WolfYoyoWorks
Trade Count: (0)

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2017, 11:23:43 AM »

Hi, Throwers!

My name is Jack and I'm from the UK. I love throwing, but felt the UK was under-represented in the yoyo scene, so when the opportunity to form a new yoyo company came as part of a university project, I grabbed it with both hands.

So, that's the brief story behind how Wolf Yoyo Works came to be. Now, the yoyo!

If you were at the Spanish nationals, you may have had a glimpse at the design already, Jordan from Smashing kindly took a prototype along to collect some feedback.

In case you didn't, here's the profile over on our Instagram. We'd love to hear your thoughts!

The cup is definitely the most unique part of the design. We don't think there's another yoyo out there quite like it. If you're interested, details will be released over on our Instagram soon.

Specs of the prototype (subject to change):
Diameter: 53mm
Width: 44mm
Weight: 65g

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the profile!
-Jack
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: