Hey need opinions on yoyo logo shoes

Hey I might be creating a shoe for personal use and going to put yoyo logos all over it trying to get permission from some and have got permission from others any suggestion on logo
brands to put on the shoes?

Brands I have gotten permission from is yoyoofficer,one drop,sengoku, Kingyostar,iyoyo,monkeyfingeryoyo, yyworkshop,YYF/base camp,string lab,YYE,YYJ

Trying to get YYT,CLYW,c3yoyodesign, cloud string,Duncan,something,turning point, and kitty string and yoyonews

Do you guys have any I can consider that I missed no promises they will go onto the shoe but I will look into them and will decide

Who have you already gotten permission from/ already asked? That would help so that we don’t spend too much time repeating ones you already asked.

Maybe these…

1 Like

Opponions = Opening price point for onions? If so, I might suggest an onion forum. ;D

2 Likes

What skirtz and Jh I edited the post and put them on there after he said that lol

If YYE is YoYoExpert, then I don’t think you got permission yet. I also find it hard to believe you got permission from YYJ, since they are no longer in business.

If you want to put our logo (or any company logo) on something to sell, you would need to consult us (or that company), but if you just want to put our logo on your personal shoes, thats cool with us. Consider this your permission! ;D

1 Like

Can’t I use YYJ considering it is out of business u can’t get a hold of them I’m trying to get everyone’s permission even from the ones out of business like Kingyostar I got permission from him give me a number of a way to contact him and I will gladly email call or text them for permission
And I got permission from Andre Boulay himself he made sure it was personal use and yes it is personal use one shoe only

Then you don’t need anyone’s permission. You’re just making more work for yourself. You could tattoo FORD on your forehead without permission (except maybe from yer mum…)

1 Like

Hey just trying to make sure first didn’t want to post a picture of their logo on the shoe without telling them but since I’m telling them I might as well go ahead and ask there permission but thx for the info I didn’t know that

Yea Garrett!! The bossman himself!! Yoyomaster even got dissolved companies to approve their crafty project.

Lol

Sounds like you got all your bases covered. Make sure to share some pictures of the yo-yo shoes when they’re done! :slight_smile:

Totally will

Hey @Yoyomaster1202 I’m super curious to see these yo-yo shoes you made :wink:

Bit of a Necro. Yoyomaster 1202 hasn’t been on the forum for a few months.

Sure, he’s been busy working on those :athletic_shoe:s