Delrin edge!

I am kinda surprised that you didn’t even notice the Proto Evan was using was solid Delrin. There are ‘no’ rings on it…

I am sure a lot of you guys already know what I am about to say. But those that never gave it a thought; the following reality may contain usable substance.

At any given time all year long; YYF, One Drop, YYR, 3yodesign, etc.; have at least a few Protos out in the field; getting thrown around. It seems often when this type of video ‘appears’; it’s like a top level secret was revealed :nerd_face:

Wow… Evan is using a yoyo nobody even knew about! Hahahaha… what’s the scoop? what’s the word? Anybody hear anything? When will it be released? Now much will it cost? Who will get them first?

Nothing magical or top secret about the process. It’s just Business in motion. It is not unusual at major Contests for a few of the Makers to have Protos they let people try. Field testing with people not on the Team. To get more depth on the designs feasibility.

It is also normal practice to not go out of their way to show everything they are working on; that competitors may snake for a release of their own😳

It is not uncommon for major Yoyo Makers to come up with designs close to higher price point products; that will have a lower final price on them. (Example: Hitman//Lyn Fury).

I do not work for YYF or represent them. But if that image of the yoyo in the video is accurate; Maybe(maybe?) Yoyofactory will come out with an all Delrin Edge?

And if they do, no doubt it will play exceptionally well and I will be at the front of the line to buy a few of them.

1 Like