FS: Powdercoated Kiyo Phi, Tom Kuhn, Monarch, G5 Mini, Duncan Lunchbox....

NOTE FROM JROD - UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS EVIDENCE THAT JOHN HAS SCAMMED A NUMBER OF PEOPLE. I HAVE LOCKED THIS THREAD AND WILL LEAVE THIS NOTE HERE AS A WARNING UNTIL JOHN CLEARS THIS UP.

Hi,

I am getting rid of most of my collection to prepare for when I move this upcoming fall.
The prices listed below are based off of research but are negotiable.

The following order of yo-yos goes off the first attachment. The others are details on the Phi, Yo-yo Case, and Smaller Throws.

TOP ROW:

Tom Kuhn Pocket Rocket, Silver $30 Shipped - in Mint condition. Seldom thrown.
Tom Kuhn Pocket Rocket, Aqua $34 Shipped - in Mint Condition. IF you buy Silver, total is $60.
YoyoFactory MINI G5 Yo-yo $Offer - Could not find any prices on these, please offer. near mint.
BUZZ-on Menehune BAC 2005 Edition $30 Shipped - for collectors purposes. Some scuffs

SECOND ROW:

YoyoJam Black Knight Prototype #3 $40 Shipped - Thrown 20 times. True prototype.
YoyoJam Ben Conde “Ben Jammin’” 1st Signature Series Throw $30 - a relic of YYJ history. Must-have for a collector. Mint condition.
YoyoJam Kickside, US Nationals 2008 Edition $20 Shipped - Great condition. No damage.
YoyoJam Hitman (OG) Enyo Worlds 2004 Edition $50 Shipped - Plays great. 2 minute scratches. Rare.

THIRD ROW:

Kiyo Phi $Offer, Want over $120 - Mint Condition. No post-manufacturing response. Powder-coated by Josh Root. Serial Number still visible on throw. Needs a good home.

BMT Monarch Yo-yo $Free with any order over $50

YoyoJam Aquarius (2X) and 1X Equinox Prototype $50 for bundle - These are used but all in great playing condition. The prototype is one of the 2nd-run prototypes called “Dwight Schrute”

OTHER ITEMS:

Duncan Oldschool Lunchbox $30 Shipped - No lollipop or trickbook inside. Also no damage.

Hyper Yo Case with Strap $50 Shipped - Has stickers on it. Durable case most people used to carry. No damage. Will come with 2 free spin tops and 2 yo-yos inside. Original Foam Still in tact.

Please send me a personal message or email at johnnarum@gmail.com. PayPal/Venmo only. Will only hold yo-yo’s for 2 business days unless payment has already arrived.
Shipping will be USPS unless requested differently.
International will be based on seller discretion.

Thanks!

BUYER BEWARE! Bought two yoyos from this guy and he never shipped. Had to file a PayPal dispute to get my money back!

Same happened to me!!!

Yes, unfortunately I am in the same boat. I’m just beginning to file my claim with PayPal, I waited because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt since I’ve bought from him before and sometimes he’s been slow about shipping. It’s sad to see this from a former champion. Everyone should always pay by goods and services. Give yourself recourse, don’t get scammed.

He forced me to pay Friends and Family so i can’t get my money Back

John, get it together and sort this out.

Also, friendly reminder: if someone refuses to accept payment as Goods/Services, don’t buy anything from them. Not worth it.

You guys should be putting up negative feedback. At the time of this post john has only one negative.

He’s had a good trade history until recently. Come on John, step up do the right thing and take care of this.

This thread has been reported for moderator review.

He is being called out on Facebook right now on the Yoyo BST & Talk page. He’s actively blocking people who are messaging him. It’s a done deal. :’( His once and always outstanding reputation is gone and he’s given the finger to the community. :’( :’( :’(

Hey folks,
I’ve locked this thread while this all hopefully gets sorted out. Please post in this new thread if you’d like to keep the conversation going or if you have any updates:

https://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,98031.0.html