YoYoFactory Buyer's Club Mystery Box #2!

Every box is different, no overlap. So if you’re considering getting all 3 you can at least be sure of that. ;D

I’m new to the Buyer’s Club stuff :slight_smile: Any yoyos in the boxes are YYF only? Or Basecamp as well?

I kinda hope they do one with the pivot in it. i missed the first box and want a pivot so bad…

But i do have a question… do we get hints as to whats in each of the 3 or do we get to pick from 3 boxes blindly?

Well I am sure that the Pivot is not gonna be in it, because, imagine those that got the 1st box, and now they get another pivot. There will be pitchforks and stuffs, I tell ya.

I only have 4 yyf throws, 2 of which came from mystery box #1 and the others from the yyf summer sale, not so mystey box. Using the $25 gift card I got from guessing 2 out of 3 yoyos on worlds, I can’t go wrong. BTW, thank you YYE.

Welcome! ;D

Yes.

Lol :joy: Thanks :wink:

Happy to help!

where are these hints? i didnt see anything so i just went with the east…

haha right… well i went with the East. i guess I could always trade what i get if i dont like it.

Just wondering how long it will take you guys to mail the order as I paid extra for shipping and still havent gotten tracking#. I ordered it last night so I expected a tracking number at least by this morning. Any clarification would be nice.

If you ordered last night then it will ship out today. Tracking numbers all get sent out at the end of the day so you should get an email in an hour or two.

I grabbed my first mystery box today. I went with west. Hoping for a clean face shutter and replay pro.

Thanks just anxious it’s my first mystery box lol :grin:

I hope there will be a 6068 Shutter or a Pivot Genesis in the mystery box

So i got my East box in today… I got a Sherpa and a Navigator… Kind of pissed aabout the Sherpa but its better than a plastic i guess… I cant wait to see what you guys got!

I received my west mystery box today. My mind was blow. Im so happy with it, thank you YYE.

what was it!.. let us know dude. thats part of the fun!

I think the West mystery box was the best.

I received the East box and I am really impressed. Both the Sherpa and the and Expedition are terrific throws.