YOUR favorite yoyo!

As with many my favorite varies from month to month, but as of right now I’m in live with my yyf turntable. Super floaty, fast, and it still manages to be stable and forgiving.

Duncan Mg

I always come back to the 2evil

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

I’ve been throwing the Big Bang Endeavor almost exclusively since I got it with only a sprinkle of other yoyos. It is wonderful!

^WoodRat, did you ever end up getting that tower slack trick you were asking about? If not, I can make a tutorial for you. My explanation was horrible last time :wink:

The YYR POM Draupnir. I can’t put it down. I have 2 Draupnir’s ( metal) but the machined plastic just feels so good. I have been throwing the TMBR I got last week here and there, but the POM is truly amazing

I don’t know if I would call it my favorite yoyo, but I received a YoYoJam Hitman not that long ago from the very kind jhb8426 that reminded me how magnificent and ahead of it’s time that yoyo truly was. It came out in 2003, could be double-siliconed, with a size C bearing, an adjustable gap that can make it completely unresponsive, and at a weight that’s very standard today. This yoyo that originally came out in 2003 has virtually all the modern characteristics (aside from arguably the high walls) that a yoyo player would want in 2017. What a feat.

1 Like

my all time favorite yoyo would have to be the One Drop Vanguard. Just by far the best yoyo in my opinion.

It’s nice to see you post again! :slight_smile:

My favorite yoyo is difficult to pinpoint. I would say that the clyw Avalanche has been consistently my favorite yoyo. Not always my favorite, but I always come back to it :slight_smile:

Been reaching mostly for the cabel.

how do you like the cabel. i have been looking at getting one. looks like a good size and weight.

I still use one almost every day.

i picked up another one yesterday. i throw one everyday as well.

I think I need a new one, I took mine apart which was a huuuge mistake. Now the gap constantly changes.

This may different to the opinions of others but C3fingerspin has been my solid throw for a very Long time now.

Not sure if serious… but yeah I always keep a few of various vintages around. Seems it’s a love it or hate it throw, its just that the “hate it” crowd is wrong, that’s all 8)

yeah baby

Very serious!

Just put a little bit of glue on the end of the axel and press the halves to about where you want it, then it shouldn’t move anymore.

Trying to sell off everything else in my collection except these two:

I don’t throw much anymore, and these two are darn near perfect for my preferences. More companies have been making yoyos in a similar realm lately, which is nice to see, but there isn’t anything else that I “need” or want when I compare them to these two.

About the only existing yoyo that I think I would buy anymore would be an all black SPYY Addiction v2 in mint or very near mint condition, which would be a bit tricky to find nowadays. As for anything in the future, I’d really only like a lightweight (61-62g) bi-metal with a similar design and dimensions to the Sovereign or MN.

1 Like

2 Great yoyos right there. I’ve owned probably a dozen MMN. Every time I sell one I immediately regret it.

1 Like