Who's your favorite yoyo player ?

Solid choices for top 3! I’m not sure if I would put Charles in mine but the other two would definitely be there!

If I could develop a flow like Chuck, slack mastery like Richardo, and the artistic vision of Ernest I think alot more people would know my name hahah!!

Chuck does have some great flow. That laugh at the end almost seemed evil. Is there something you need to tell us dust? :wink:

I had to un-tent my hands to stop the fantasy of world yoyo domination!!!

All I know is I hate speed and tech. Chucks my favorite for sure

I like Evan Nagao’s enthusiasm!

My top 5 have now been posted (no order):

Charles
Richardo
Ernest
Nate
Evan

Ben Conde

1a shion araya
2a shu takada
3a hijime miura
4a hijime miura
5a takeshi matsuura

holy crap that’s funny

Tessa Piccallo. I like her style. To me, she seems to do amazing technical stuff while making it look smooth and simple. I also like her trick tutorials.

Youtuber mobien666 has some amazing videos as well and I really like his style too.

Zammy ! I mean come on! Zammy is awesome. I hope, some day, to learn every one of his 1A tutorial tricks. “Like a Boss” is still one of my favorite tricks of his. I haven’t even begun to try the Mobius style.

All too real.:grinning:

Favorite yoyo player at the moment would have to be Shion or Michael Ferdico.

Soo many good ones my favorite is Gentry Stein
I also like Tessa, Paul, Evan, Ann, Harrison and Ben conde

I really like Tessa piccalos style. It is graceful without being pokey, fast without being jerky, slacky without relying on them too much, and simply spectacular to watch. She really took her tricks and stage presence to the next level this year.

It’s gotta be Takeshi and Zach. Oh, and Arata is up there too. I like all the tech players.

Don’t want to be dismissed as Gentry fanboy, but I do really like his stuff.

I really value the performance, so him, Evan nagao, Ben conde, Paul kerbel and Kevin Nicholas are a few of my favorites.

I couldn’t agree more. a favorite thrower of mine as well. Evan Nagoa is another. He has such high energy on stage. And just an all around positive vibe.

Jensen and Charles because their flow

1 Like

1a Paul kerbel,Evan Nagao,gentry stein
2a Shu takada,
3a haijime miura
4a rei iwakura,Ben Conde,Zac rubino
5a jake Elliot,takeshi matsuura

OMG, that guy in the video. There was a guy at a local yoyo competition who basically did that same thing–just flung around a couple of dead yoyos, smacking into stuff and getting the strings tangled. It was so painful to watch, and nobody knew what to do when he was done. I think the guy was either developmentally disabled or making fun of us, I’m not sure which.

I’m a noob so I don’t know a lot of players yet, but I really like Ryo Yamashita’s style for 2A. He is very fast, but he doesn’t always go at top speed, so an old fart like me can appreciate the trick. He’s got rhythm and picks fun music. And yes, I like Gentry Stein. It’s hard not to like him. As well as being an incredibly accomplished theower, he’s got great personality and stage presence. Ditto for Ben Conde.