NH (new hamshire) yoyo throw meet up

Hello New Hamshire throwers! I am having a yoyo meet up at the Hill Library in Strafford New Hamshire. Show, teach, and learn tricks from and to people of all ages. Ages 6 to 600.

dates: wed june 28
wed july 12
wed july 26
tue augest 1
time: 6-7 pm
Thank you!

Is eny body interested in coming!

I’m in.

1 Like

fantastic! Hope to see you there!

:slight_smile:

Just a reminder there is a yoyo meet up at the hill library Wednesday, July 12 6:00 - 7:00 pm.
Hope to see you there ;D

Thank you to every one that came to the Hill library last night, it was lots of fun! Hope to see you all at the next meet up on the 26 of July 2017.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

How many People Showed up?

8 people showed up. Most were new to yoyoing. We had a lot of fun teaching some basics. Our next meet up is on the 26th of July @ 6pm. Hope you can make it! All are welcome! :wink:

We are having our third YoYo meet up at the Hill Library In Stratford NH this Wednesday the 26th at 6 pm for any throwers interested in practicing, learning and having fun. Hope to see you there.

Sorry I haven’t made it to the meets there but I have been a little hesitant to drive out 45mins out of my way. Just wanted to know the age group of the people meeting there as I am an adult and don’t want to show up to a bunch of little kids because that would just be weird.

We will be having the last summer YoYo meet up at the Hill Library in Strafford NH tomorrow night at 6 pm.