Favorite Boutique string?

Spool has taken the cake for me. This latest batch is dialed in perfect for me. The thickness, the liveliness, the insane whips, minimal but present bounce, everything. Its what ive been looking for and really hope others support Spool Thread as he is killing it right now. Quality for days, cool colors and combos available, and priced to be sweet to both yoyo and pocketbook. I want more of these.

Cloud (still have not tried v.2 and unless one is given to me, i dont think ill get one) would be in a second place standing for me, im still a little sour at some behind the scenes stuff, however this is not the time or place to go into that… That being said, its available, its proven, awesome, but far from cheap. Worth the price to try at least one.

Angel Hair is pretty high on the list for me also. Im glad I snagged 100pack and may even snag one more 100pack before they disappear for ever, cause lets face it, that will last me a lifetime… People will love or hate these, but I love them. Coarse, fast, knot resistant, whips like nothing, insane bright colors that dont fade. I can see why many dont like them.

Honorable mentions: Toxic BG1 Yellow Jackets (ive found nothing more visible that these impossible to find stings. A little fat for my liking tho.) . Toxic Dragons (similar to angel hair). YYSL Venom.