FS: Rare Anti-Yo Collection (Hoping to sell this time)

Hello folks,

Unlike in the past, I’m now willing to sell parts of the collection individually and have an estimated starting prices for them.

I will not be accepting any trade offers and will only take paypal USD offers.

Shipping fees or shipment speed may differ depending on buyer. Anything worth notifying I will notify through PMs and also request additional shipping fee for those wanting faster shipping.

All yoyos are in mint or near mint condition. I took a basic group shot with my phone, will include more/better ones eventually

Below are the yoyos with their starting prices (minimum offers) or their buyout prices (best offers; will sell right away at that price):

The End - s/o $400 (near mint)

Platinum Bapezilla - s/o $350 b/o $450 (mint)

Gouda - s/o $300 b/o $400 (mint)

BSP - s/o $350 (mint)

Eetsit x2 - s/o $130 (each) b/o $150 (each) (both mint)

Fluch - b/o $100 (near mint)

Business - s/o $50 (mint)

YWET - s/o $70 (mint)

Platinum Business - s/o $80 (mint)

If a buyer offers with the buyout price, I will sell right away to that buyer.
If only one buyer offers with the starting price, I will consider selling at that price.

Okay thank you for reading folks, hopefully there won’t be too many questions.

However if you do still have questions, feel free to ask below or shoot me a PM!

-Greenonion

2 Likes

an update…

I been very busy and still am…

ALL the yoyos listed here are still available for purchase.

If you are serious about buying a specific yoyo, simply state your offer for that specific item. (Within the price range I listed)

The price range I listed are fixed, please don’t expect any price reductions.

If you have a question, please ask here so I can answer it once and not repeatedly for every time someone ask the same question through the PMs.

I’m still struggling to keep up with all the accumulated mails so if I haven’t responded to your PMs please understand its nothing personal.

For PMs please only make offers, keeping it short and direct, thank you!

2 Likes

Still available?

Boy buddy… I really want that BSP but theres no way I can afford it… Very rare to see that for sale.

2 Likes

I PM’d you with interest in the YWET.

update~ eetsits have been sold at their b/o

some individual pictures

YWET (comes with the orginal denim pouch) –SOLD–
20180723_035837
20180723_035703

Busine$$ (sadly no packaging/box) –SOLD–
20180723_035354
20180723_035446

Fluch (near mint with original box/packaging) –SOLD–
20180723_08240320180723_08224820180723_082235

Eetsits (mint but no original box/packaging) –SOLD–20180723_082034
20180723_082527

1 Like

So beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It appears I can’t edit my initial top post (don’t see the edit icon)

Anyways, below are the new prices/latest status on yoyos

BSP - s/o $300 b/o $350 – SOLD

~any yoyos not listed here has already been sold or has been temporarily removed from the sale~

1 Like

update, the ywet has been sold at their b/o

update, the busine$$ has also been sold at their b/o

update the fluch has also been sold at their b/o

update, the BSP has been sold at their b/o

1 Like

Yeah, tell me about it, PM’d about that YWET awhile ago and never got a reply :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

For the potential buyers that felt missed out; honestly it was just unfortunate timing, I got on the forums at an awkward time (middle of the night) and just so happened to find buyers willing to meet b/o.

I can understand people feeling disappointed/frustrated for not getting a reply, and I would like to apologize for that. But I would like to also reassure to those people, it was nothing personal.

----UPDATE----
I have sold off majority of the collection and will now be closing the post/sale temporarily for the remaining yoyos. Thank you for your interest and feedback, I shall return with better management in regards to PMs and make a new sale thread in the future~~

2 Likes

This sale was very suspicious. He claims The Business was sold at the buyout price but there was no buyout price listed for it; it only listed a “Start Out” price of $50. I offered him double the price, then $85 after he told me it didn’t come with the box. Heard nothing. So, basically, he sold the yo-yo out from under me without any opportunity to negotiate and without offering any kind of buyout price.

Unfortunate timing? Hardly. Very suspicious…

1 Like

Greenonion is a long time member of this community. I don’t think there is anything suspicious, I don’t doubt for a minute he got a lot of PM’s for these yoyos. I’ve been collecting AntiYo for awhile now, and they demand a lot of interest when they go up for sale. And GreenOnion has a really unique collection, so he probably got a ton of PM’s. Plus he has a life outside of yoyos.

2 Likes

I can understand your misunderstanding,

The initial post you are referencing was a post that was over a year old and I couldn’t edit/add the b/o info.

There was in fact a B/O listed for the business however; I just naively decided to delete it after it got bought out. (In my head, I did it to reduce confusion ironically)
So this “B/O” was written (then-later-deleted) at post where I mentioned “Anyways, below are the new prices/latest status on the yoyos

In hindsight, I understand I should have kept the list or just made a new thread completely to avoid confusions.
Regardless, I did a pretty bad job. I have been away from the yoyo scene, and I just got overwhelmed with the constant flow of pms from various people and failed to construct a proper coherent sale thread.

It was definitely rushed, I learned a lot, hence why I will be taking a break, and continue when I can find the time to carry out a proper and smooth sale.

2 Likes

No sweat, I agree next time maybe create a new topic. All new b/s/t topics close in 30 days but ones from before the forum migration can be in a weird in-between state if they have recent replies…