Desert Island...

Sadly; the OP failed to mention that you’re stranded on Termite Island.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Well at least you’ll get your protein on that island ;D

Shout. Easy.

Since the island is supposedly deserted, I doubt shouting will do any good :wink:

For that amazing observation; I give you a standing

'Ovation.

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

The shouting may depend on the “Amplitude”

This thread is weird

It’s Werrd?

Whhy whould you say it’s wheird?

I don’t usually comment. I just tend to SPYY the threads, but this one is too good…

This might be a stretch, but if you’re like me and practice the dark arts, you might be able to use

Dark Magic two get off the island.

:smiley:

I don’t practice them but reese’s cups give me dark farts

why you use me???
Anyways. I’d bring a draupnir or some other rare, expensive, throw that I don’t have into existence to sell it when I(hopefully) get back.

Pay attention, “Desert Island”, not “Dessert Island”! ::slight_smile: ;D

You were probably waiting for someone to use that set up…

Now that’s funny right there!

1 Like

:ok_hand:

I would take my SpeedDial that’s modded for a silicone sticker on one side, and bring along rubber weight rings. It’s not as capable at 1a as other choices, but I can dial it in from totally unresponsive to STM snappy, and everything in between.

What do you use as rubber weight rings? Can you get them at a hardware store? If not I can find something else to use :stuck_out_tongue:

They are thick rubber o-rings, and I did get them at the hardware store many years ago for some other yoyo. However, I recently went back, and could only find thin ones. I’m going to get out my calipers, measure them, and see if I can find some online. I’ll let you know. :wink: They help a bit with unresponsive play.

Then again, I’ve changed my mind if the scenario is that I’m stranded on a desert island. In that case, I’d take my Afterglow Hubstack, and play with it on the shore at night, hoping a passing ship would see it!

IDK…it gets to be a pain when the batteries run out and you have to power them off coconuts. :-\