Stick It. Click It. Send it. Win! - General Share and Show Off

3 Likes

I was going to take a picture before I washed my bike, but I didn’t want to give yoyoexpert any dirt😄

Airsoft season is starting up again! I thought I would add some stickers to my minimalist set up. If the yoyo stickers bring up any yoyo interest in the non-yoyoers, I have plenty of give away yoyos ready! *All of this is replica equipment including a fake gun and rubber knife; however, there are some pretty great yoyo stickers as well :wink: *

6 Likes

i was saving this for the stick it July contest but hey when is it
Not time to be patriotic

3 Likes

Once again another yoyo case

1 Like

2 Likes

Maybe this was deliberately taken down.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/23825447_1769721433143561_217640447_o.jpg?oh=b7b3574d2d470fa931e43cc8598bae63&oe=5A176330

Crazy how big a collection can get after 4 years.

Since I gave up energy drinks (all sugary drinks) last year I pretty much carry this cup around with me everywhere I go so I always have some water to drink. It’s a great place to stick awesome stickers!

1 Like

Harley the Bulldog

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!:us::us::us:

I’ve been using one as a bookmark20181120_235115

3 Likes

I am way late to the party, but I lost my first sticker (years ago before I could enter) and just got one from a friend so here it is on my edc case.

4 Likes

And an Electivire!

Started adding yoyo stickers to my hand made cold air intake on my truck!! Just need to buy more yo-yos so I can get more stickers lol

7 Likes

There’s a relatively new microbrewery that’s a five minute walk from my house. One cool thing is that even though it’s only a five minute walk, the brewery is in a different state than my house. Another cool thing is that you can buy a mug that gets refilled at a discount, and you can put stickers on your mug.

5 Likes

Keeping this section alive, can’t have useless unused forum space.

1 Like

As always I’m late to the party but what the hell lol. I recycle these plastic jars to store my bulk string and figured the sticker would look good on a lid. I was correct! Happy yoing to everyone.

7 Likes

I just realized I have one on my maintenance case!

3 Likes