Raw Peak Sold

PENDING

The time has come…
I have an ebay listing scheduled to go live Tuesday (april 18) evening but wanted the community to have a chance at first dibs before that listing goes live. For sale only. It deserves a better home as I am not much of a collector. Id prefer to keep it in the family, ya know? I copy pasta’d the description from the ebay listing. Also posted this over on /r/throwers

Recommended for collectors, not someone looking for a yoyo to be played with everyday.

2nd run Peak - Raw, polished cups, and bead blasted body makes this one of a kind Peak a real stunner!

Caribou Lodge Yoyo Works (CLYW)'s former team member Jensen Kimmitt wanted to try something different with the 2nd run of Peaks and had a unusual idea to have a raw peak both polished and blasted. This was that experiment piece that was never put into production. This Peak has *not* been stripped of its ano like many other "raw" Peaks have, which often induces a worse vibe. 

The Peak being so rich in history, and this one being created upon request of arguably one of the most famous CLYW Team Members (Jensen Kimmitt) makes this a rare piece (1 of 1), something to be cherished. A real treasure.

This is a 2nd run Peak with clear and distinct machine lines in the cup. It is also in NEAR MINT condition but came to me with two very small nicks on one side of one of the cups (both pictured separately). You can also see where some of the blasting of the body made contact with one of the polished cups (also pictured), but this marring was done in production during the blasting process, not misuse. All damage is very minor and you'll have to really look for the nicks to find them. 

I am the third lucky owner of this beautiful yoyo. (I was told by the one whom I got it from) Jensen gave it to a friend, that friend sold or traded it to another collector, and then he traded it to me. I am not so much a collector as much as a player and find it is time to let this beauty find a new home to another collector to love, behold, and really appreciate just what we have here. I have kept it under glass since I got it, but have thrown it a couple times to ensure proper operation and to check vibe. The vibe being barely noticeable on the nail makes this yoyo even more special!    

A True Collectors Piece.

Something for a showcase to be put on center display. While this return top (yoyo) is 100% operational and in surprisingly good condition, I would not recommend using it as a daily player on account it’s a true 1 of 1.

Irreplaceable if something happens to it, so please be extra careful.

asking only $300 shipped USPS priority cont USA, intl extra.

Im tempted to buy it and edc it just because you said not to

Feel free to do what you wish. It was only a recommendation. :wink:

bump

Ebay listing going live tonight! Offer your best, well go from there.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Offer removed from /r/throwers

bump

Bump