Gauging interest...

Looks great, like a much more comfortable Ronin!

Looks great!

I’m interested

I’m interested also. Looks fantastic!

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

As soon as school calms down a bit I’ll have a Facebook page up. The design has really grown on me since I’ve been using it, the only change I might make is rounding the rims.

The prototype is looking so good! Looking forward to seeing it with the rounded rims.

While rounded rims is something I really want to see, this yoyo is too good to not produce. I’m thinking of pulling a CLYW Advanced Scout-esque release where I do a run of these and then a run of what I originally envisioned.

The changes I want to make are purely from an aesthetic view, rounding the rims and making the wall a bit higher. I think a second design with those features and similar specs would be fantastic, but I just can’t scrap this design!

I don’t quite understand your logic.

From an aesthetic stand point I am a huge fan of rounded rims. However, I am quite happy with how this turned out and will probably leave it as is. It plays how I hoped, so I don’t really see the need for any major changes.

I mentioned the Advanced Scout because CLYW released it even when it wasn’t exactly what Petr Kavka was looking for because they felt it was still pretty awesome.

Regardless of what you ultimately end up doing, it’s looking great. Hope to pick one up when they drop.

1 Like

After playing with this almost exclusively for a week or so, I almost forgot how comparable models played. It was when I tried similarly sized yoyos that I realized mine wasn’t as light on the string as I wanted it to be. It’s currently sitting at 63.3g, but it doesn’t have as much “float” as I thought it would.

As a result, I rounded the rims and stuck that extra weight in the cup, so I retract my previous statements, the run will have rounded rims.

That thing looks SWEET Matt!! :+1: Not sure where I’ve been that I haven’t been paying attention to this! But very cool!! Stoked for this!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

With the Parlay coming, it may be harder to break into the market with your yoyo. The Parlay pretty much ticks all the boxes you are aiming for and will probably sell for cheaper.

I hope this isn’t the case for your sake.

Yeah the Parlay is pretty darn close. I made those because no one has really made an organic with these specs… I guess I wasn’t the only one to notice this. It’s alright, the Parlays “start at $70” which is right where I’ll be. I imagine One Drop and Static want to sell quite a few, I’m only looking to sell a few dozen. I’m sure there won’t be any issues.

I think this looks great.

1 Like

Production run, packaging, stickers, and more ordered! Instagram and Facebook will be up soon with a giveaway. Keep an eye out!

VERY Cool!! Will do… Looking forward to seeing it out in the wild! Pumped up for this! ;D

I hope it’s not too late to say I’m super interested in this throw–

I love the vibe of these old-school organic throws, they’re just fantastic. Looking forward to hearing more about the progress of this project!

Looks fun I’m very interested great job!

Check it out!
https://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,97153.0.html