FS: Duncan Takeshi mod & painted FHZ and 44RPM Blues

Thinning the heard, only selling to fund a new camera. All prices include insurance and Priority Mail shipping. Plenty of references if you need them.

ONLY TRADES
AntiYo YWET
CLYW WM2 - black or gold

PM me if you want any of these, feel free to make offers, would rather them go to good homes instead of sitting. Let me know if you have any questions.

44RPM Blues - one of my extras, love this yoyo. Few very minor pin pricks. Bearing is responsive, so you’ll need to clean that, I’ll include a new One Drop 10 ball with it - $35

Takeshi mod & Painted FHZ - silicone recessed, and painted by Takeshi. Killer FHZ - $40

Independent- 7075 version of a FHZ/MG. Killer yoyo, really the perfect FHZ, mint just like when I got it new from Wesley. One side has Save Deth decal, other side has plain black cap (keeping one of them for myself)- SOLD
CLYW Yeti - Original. Never played, took it out of the box, put a blue kitty string on it and put it in my case. 100% mint, has original gold kitty string in the box. Blue string removed, packaged back up like new. - SOLD
Basecamp Sherpa - SOLD
SPYY TYY-01 - SOLD
One Drop Cascade Nickel - SOLD

Yeti is Sold!

TYY-01 is SOLD!

Cascade is on hold. Pending Payment