FS/FT OD, CLYW, YYF, Werrd, IYoYo, Duncan and More!

Stuff for sale or trade, all damage is pictured unless otherwise stated, willing to combine or add cash to make a deal. All prices are shipped to anywhere in the continental US, international shipping would be covered by the buyer.

Pics of all of them here-----> https://hamxslamwich.imgur.com/

WANTS (colorway doesn’t matter unless specified):
Any 65g Chief, would love a Lat 53
Duncan Orbital
UNPRLD Ignite and Corruption
Recess Weekend
SQUARE WHEELS REX
Core Co. Standard
General Yo Limey Stew Majesty
One Drop Prescription
Walter
C3 Gamma Crash
Radical Seas Oracle- Dark blue with copper rings. I have one in Purple/Brass that I’d swap for it.
TMBR Fixed Axles
Cool bimetals
Pink yoyos
Open to other offers! Worst I can say is no thanks. Prices are firm for cash, would prefer to trade.

3YO3 Jupiter Splash AL5- Small marks around, most don’t break ano. One long, dark scratch on one rim. $55 OBO

Deadly Spins Pride- 6061, I can’t find a mark on it, but to be safe I’ll say near mint. $35 OBO GONE

YYF SLUSNY Edition CZM8- A few marks on the rims, could probably use new pads soonish. Dunno what it’s worth nowadays, offer.

YoYoMiracle Atom- Big, wide, fast, and floaty. These were only made for a year or two if memory serves. $70 OBO

Axis Mixtape- Damage not pictured because it’s basically all around the rims. I’ll call it beat. $25 or $15 with another yoyo, or possibly as a deal sweetener.

One Drop Benchmark O 2014- Will ship with the 3YO3 Bassline SE’s. $35 OBO.

3YO3 Accent- Sector 9 stickers over the hubs, don’t affect play as far as I can tell. Couldn’t find any damage that would show up on camera due to the finish, but it’s in good shape, no gouges or horrible flat spots. $55 OBO

Minute 2013- The one that dropped at Worlds. A few marks around the edges and on the IRG, super stable undersized throw, and an awesome finish. $35 OBO

Duncan Strix- Marks all around, but no major vibe. $35 OBO

One Drop 54- I’m not sure how this yoyo doesn’t have any damage I can find, but it appears to be near mint. Another fun mid-small yoyo, ships with spikes. $45 OBO- GONE

CLYW Arctic Circle- If you’ve played one, you know how solid these are. I got it a while back and played it for a bit, and realized that I just don’t reach for it as often as some of my other stuff and figured it’d do better in someone else’s hands. A few very small marks, plays great. $55 OBO-GONE

Steel- Has a bit of vibe, but still a solid player. A few marks pictured, but there are some that, because of the color of the ano, I couldn’t pick up on camera. They don’t break. $60 OBO -SOLD

Bump, updated wants list and marked items as pending or sold.