Starting Begleri?

I know what your saying. I would advise getting a Raw version of what ever your gonna grab if possible. You will smash them, drop them alot, and if you get a really pretty set it sucks a bit more. Ape Grapes hold up pretty well considering. Ive put mine through a lot and they have aged quite gracefully.
Titans are built for more performance, Hydras are more comfortable and a bit more customization? Choose Ti or Al based on your budget.

All the hommade monkey fist ones i made worked OK, then after getting the ape grapes i found the old light monkeyfists so light it was almost unplayable. But i also didnt put anything inside my monkey fists like i found out later i was supposed to have.

Anyway, they will all be able to do the same tricks and have the same level of engagement, entertainment, and progression with. Which ones you choose will be based on avalibility and which ones you like the best. Im waiting on a set of titans to come in the mail for me to try something new from the Apes (which are great by the way).

Youll find the same bumbling “how-the-crap-do-they-do-this” with base level or highest end. So might as well get a good set. More than 60 (before shipping) is kinda alot if you ask me.
My vote would be Hydras (Al or Ti) or Ape Grapes (Al). Titans (Al or Ti) if you want to go all out.

1 Like