Customer Service      FAQ      Email Sign Up      My Account      View Cart     
YoYoExpert Forums
November 24, 2017, 02:28:19 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forums!  Try out our new and improved chat room!

Home   Chat Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YoYoFactory EDGE and NIGHTMARE Restock!  (Read 302 times)
YoYoExpert
YoYoExpert
Administrator
Trade Count: (12)

United States United States

Fav. Yo-Yo: Dark Magic
Fav. Trick: Gyroscopic Flop

Thank You
-Given: 94
-Receive: 1183

TheYoYoExpert
View Profile WWW
« on: March 14, 2017, 05:44:21 PM »

EDGE:

The Edge is the signature yo-yo for 2016 PNWR 1A Champion and the latest addition to the YoYoFactory team Ė Evan Nagao! Evan is a really standout performer, everything from his tricks, to his movements, to his killer Hawaiian shirts is unique and sets him apart from the crowd and we couldnít be happier to see him get a signature model!

When YoYoFactory started working with Evan to create his yo-yo, they were pleasantly surprised. Evan didnít have any set idea of what his yo-yo would look like, no dimensions or weight or preset specs, he just knew how he wanted it to play and feel. YoYoFactory went to work, translated what Evan was looking for into a tangible design, and after a few tweaks the Edge was born!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/yyf-edge

NIGHTMARE:

The YoyoFactory Nightmare is one of the first bi-metal designs with a overhanging steel rim, they didnít just slap a steel ring on the yo-yo, they wrapped it over the edge and down to create maximum spin stability and capture more rotational energy. This steel rim placement gives the Nightmare a really beautiful weight distribution and an amazingly fast and stable feel in play. It allows this light weight yo-yo to perform with the power of a much heavier yo-yo and creates the ability for the player to move faster through trick segments!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/yyf-nightmare-yoyo?variant=18874809860

WH0TH3MAN
Trade Count: (38)

United States United States

Fav. Yo-Yo: Whatever I'm using
Fav. Trick: Ninja vanish (simple but amazing)

Thank You
-Given: 22
-Receive: 202

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 06:52:16 PM »

I really want one of those white with gold edges! So pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using YoYoExpert

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: