Alexis JV x Unspoken - Tutorial Serie (14)

Alexis, you’re awesome for asking these questions! My answer: how about a fast, flowy trick that doesn’t end in a triangle? Bonus points if the trick begins in a basic mount like double-or-nothing or 1.5 mount. Additional bonus points if the trick uses mimimum slack/whips. I’m always looking for fun tricks that fit these descriptions.

Thank you k1mchi! I love this idea :slight_smile: I have a few short combo that fit those criterias. The first tutorial of the second season will be on my channel in June, but I’ll make sure to start it with a trick that fits your description

Yessssssss you rock! Counting down days till june…

New tutorial :slight_smile:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1voG9jgA

Learn Luxury Crisis, a trick that involves Ripcord variations.

Good luck!

Yo this new trick is really nice :slight_smile:

Thank you bro!

Here’s a new tutorial :slight_smile:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jbXsxBdjp8

Learn Sempiternal, a frontstyle trick that ends with a slack.

Good luck!

NEWS
The Paradox will be available tomorrow at 3pm pst./6pm est.

Sempiternal means everlasting, I had to confirm it.

Nice name.

Thanks man glad you dig the name of the trick!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcKtRQvbE9Q

Learn my combo Portait of a loner, it’s a difficult one that incorporates various whips. I’m hoping you will find inspiration in these elements. Good luck :slight_smile:

Alexis,

Your style, technique, flow, and overall attitude is well…sublime.

Honestly your tricks are above my current level. Could you dumb one down ::slight_smile:

You are very talented, it’s my skills which are not consistent enough or developed to keep up.

Which of your tricks do you consider easier?

Edit: I think it’s possible to incorporate components of what you are doing, rather than digest the whole trick. This is probably part of what you had in mind.

Edit: I think if your tutorials were for a musical instrument, they might be considered a “master” class. For now, I just enjoy watching them.

^ this. I couldn’t have said it better.

Alexis, thank you for being awesome

Thank you so much stevejspins, really appreciate it!

Of course :slight_smile: the latest one I uploaded is probably the most difficult I’ll go for this year. I am planning to do more intermediate level tutorials in the future, so stay tuned for that!

The easier one at the time would be this one:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKXZUcSR-AE

It doesn’t have any complex/advanced elements.

Exactly! Well you can learn the whole trick, but you can also take an element and add to it your own variation.

I’ve been yoyoing for almost 11 years and these tutorials are a good way to share my yoyoing knowledge and at the same keep a trace of my tricks.

Very grateful these tutorials can inspire you!

My pleasure, thank you k1mchi! :slight_smile:

New tutorial is up :slight_smile:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1MN1zeywF4

Learn Aqua Crystal, a front style trick I use to transition into different types of side style mounts (Double or Nothing, Houdini Mount, Wrist Mount, etc.)

Good luck!

This one is very nice as usual. It’s amazing how you come up with all these moves.

You the man Alexis! Been learning from you since 2011-12 tutorials and cant wait to see more!

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it. Many of my moves are remixed elements from other players that I like.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSUSp5vtO6U&t=27s

Learn Room Escape, a trick that uses an interesting concept that could maybe be incorporated into different mounts. Good luck!

p.s. Also sorry for the late reply, I was focusing on a yoyo contest

1 Like

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgo3pKe_14

Learn “Everything Was Fine, Superman”, inspired by Jason’s trick Superman.
I love old school yoyoing and I hope this one will inspire you learn the classics. Good luck

Note:
This is the last tutorial of the Paradox edition, I will be back for more this summer. Thanks for your support

Beautiful variation Alexis.

Another master class from a master.

I will be a spectator for tricks at this level.

For us less advanced players, I just want to remind members that the Alexis has some easier tutorials on his page. As I already mentioned, his advanced videos are for watching and admiring, they are way above me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LZVgcgYJcM&index=2&list=PLkfzuaoM0J39iNR_u6zn8hC4i4YEJ26Gr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6UU_Bg_u6I

working on a new tutorial serie, stay tuned !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lko62WsZr6w

New tutorial is up!