One Drop Yo-Yos Mantis

What’s good guys?! Buckle up, it’s time for us to share a little more about our next blind box!

This time the run will 600 units called The Mantis, featuring a selection of solid colors, classic fades, nickel plating and titanium. They’re sealed up just like the Marquis, so you won’t have a clue what you’re going to get until you get to that box yourself! We have increased the odds of getting a titanium over what it was with our first Blind Box (and increased the number of them from 5 to 10). We also increased the odds of getting a non-solid color overall.

Early civilizations believed the Mantis insect had supernatural powers. We’re not much believers in magic, but we do think that if you spend just the right amount of time with your Mantis, that hopefully, it’ll make your yo-yoing be much more on point. The Mantis is machined out of 7075 aluminum (except for the Titanium version), and features an organic H shape profile. It’s a deceptive little bugger once you get your hands all over it.

The Mantis is always going to be on the hunt for its next prey and there’s only one person that’s going to help it get there, YOU! Go find that bug net you got stored away in your explorer’s kit, these Mantis aren’t going to be lingering around for long!

*Titanium Mantis is redesigned to share the same specs and profile as it’s counterpart. It also takes 19mm Flow Groove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5xMHhZWhbI

Specifications

Weight: 66.5 grams
Width: 41.7 mm
Diameter: 55.6 mm
Stock Response : One Drop Flow Groove
Gap Width: 4.7 mm
Bearing Size: Large © stainless steel (One Drop 10 Ball Bearing)
Finish: Pyramatte ™
Axle System: Tapped, 12 mm

Starting at $65, Mantis will be available here at YoYoExpert in a few short weeks. Stay tuned for an exact date!

This looks great. Can’t wait to see these in the wild!

Can’t wait to buy one!

So excited to snag one of these!

Yeah these are sick. Man i love OneDrop.

Looks great!

Do we have a date yet?

I agree. I need a date so I can allocate my dollars.

Oh this is a cool idea. Ill snag one or two hehe

April 3rd

5 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:Such a fun yoyo!:fire::fire::fire:

Aw, for my birthday?! C:

Does that mean I get titanium?

Best video.

Now I’m torn-Chief or Mantis?

Sweet guys can’t wait!!!

When will it drop. Please say not during school…

So do we have an exact time yet?
PLS

We’re planning a midnight release for the Mantis - So Sunday, April 2nd at 11:59PM EST

^^ Can’t wait!

Wait whens the timer going up