One Drop Yo-Yos Mantis

USPS tracking seems like mine will be here tomorrow. I am excited!

Lucky! Mine shipped this evening so I’ll probably have to wait 2-3 more days. :frowning: oh the agony! Lol. Waiting for something to come is both the best and worst feeling at the same time.

Mine will arrive on monday i think, i’m so excited to see what i got!!

Grrr, ive gotta wait till the middle of next week if im lucky, shortfall of living on this side of the pond i guess.

Cant wait.

1 Like

Mine’re coming from Denmark, so they might be a while. 3-7 business days was the shipping estimate, but I’d say 10 business days.

Im sad! Monday the 3rd was my birthday, and I thought it was midnight on the 3rd, not sunday night the 2nd. Totally missed them :frowning:

Even if they had only 100, you have the same chances of getting a ti or a fade one… Statistics don’t really changes since they are blind box. Other retailers do not knows what they received. The ti could be all at an other shop. We do not know. Statistics does not changes. Anyway, the fun of the blind box is the concept itself.

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

Guys, stop complaining about shipping time. I’m in Quebec, Canada and it always takes like minimum two weeks. So much suspense!!!

Samee
But I’m in Ontario.

I sympathize. Haha

Love mine!

Aweosome! Is that a TI?

Enviado desde mi HTC_M8x mediante Tapatalk

I already posted this on my IG @danotmano I got pretty lucky. Got home from my most recent trip and opened it at least a week after the release since I wasn’t in town for the mail. Surprised! Stoked!

1 Like

YEAH!!! Congrats Dano!

Congratulations Danomano.

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Bit hard to tell with the lighting, is that a nickel or a clear?

That’s so awesome Dano!