YYJ Legacy 3

I cleaned the bearing the other day and ran it dry for a little and then put a half drop of thin lube on it. I am running the stock bearing. I want the yoyo responsive just not break my fingers responsive. I can manage a brain twister with a proyo (some of the time) and with a loop 360 without the yoyo climbing the string or snapping back. The legacy will not let me get very far past a front mount or split bottom mount without returning at full force or going dead. I can also do a handful of string tricks with a hornet. There could be several issues. I’m sure I am the main issue but the Legacy has zero forgiveness compared to my looping throws and the YYF One that I got to try out.

I want to keep it responsive so I can play around with it and do more than basic mounts. I just struggle with this particular yo yo because it beats the stew out of my fingers with the slightest motion. I’m seeking out to make it more user friendly without making it unresponsive. I have another bearing, I will swap them and see if that helps but I seem to recall trying that once already.