Yoyo you wish you had

I sort of want one of those old Peter Fish Luminators that anothersite.com used to teach, in unresponsive form. I always wondered what those were like to throw.

Always been lurkin around for a wm2 but have never gotten my hands on one :anguished:

same, these are hard to come by but look so fun.

Looking for a canvas rn

Peak2 is just as good imo. I had a WM2 and sold it, but the peak2 is here to stay.

I really want a massamax, I feel like I would just love the weight on the string

Yo-yo master in development

Beserker st seems fun

I said it once and I’ll say it again “Nolstalgia”

CLYW Confetti Cliff ughhhhhhh😩

Ask and you shall receive, check out my bst!

I’m very content with my collection. I am trying to clear out just a bit, but I don’t particularly want more other than a couple.

Only one i “want” at this time is a Sputnik.

I used to want a Draupnir, but no longer after I tried one. Not my type of throw.
The only real want of mine at the moment is a one drop gauntlet.

I’ve gotten myself into a pretty cool position where I have either owned, or do own, every yoyo I’ve really wanted.

The collector in me would still like some of the rare colorway AntiYo’s that I don’t have, and a matte finish No Jive Special.

But can’t think of a single yoyo that I wish I owned right now.

I’m with Aaron on this one but I’ve never had the pleasure of this particular Skon.

I’m gonna date myself on these…
Hspin Good and Evil 2: Poison I just always thought it was a pretty one.
The black Hspin Pyro.
Playmaxx Turbo Bumblebee GT, my first ball bearing butterfly… sigh… exploded in a freak offstring accident (back in the days when the only “real” offstring yoyos were henry’s viper or cobra). Currently have a dragonfly in the collection, but it’s just not the same.
Of course I also want the loop 2020, but I’m counting on actually getting a pair of those.

CLYW Chief, for various reasons

Looks like one found me! Should have it in a day or two <3 (traded a NM 3rd run peak for it! haha)

Masamini or hashtag

Try a General Yo MiniStar2… awesome little bi-metal!

Wishing i had a Luftverk Daytona ;D

I actually really want a heist RN