Freehand Zeros Wanted

Looking for pretty much any Original Freehands, Freehand 2s, Freehand Zeros, Freehands, or Freehand Pros that I do not have. But the ones pictured are currently high on my want list …

Most Wanted Freehand Zeros

Email if you have any for sale or trade.

I just updated the “montage” of most wanteds … Added some hard to find Eric Wolff creations, organics and hardwood zeros. Eric, can you help me out? Also some more Zeros and original Freehands. Color transitions are always wanted. But Mongu and the pink Team Sakura are still way up the list.

David Hall

Still looking for some of these. Thanks to the good people on the board, I’ve got solid leads on the Glasseye Edition, Duncan Crew, and both AS Zeros. Still looking for the others, and anything else interesting. All Freehands, not just Zeros.

David Hall

I have some free hands

Also just found a NICE transition Zero Takeshi mod. Pictures coming to yoyomuseum.com soon.

Keep them coming … still looking for more !!

Most Wanted Freehand Zeros

David

1 Like

Still want a Pink Sakura Zero … Will the guy that contacted me respond back? Thanks.

DH

Heads up if you haven’t seen already :

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on that one. I guess I need to add “FH” to my search. Doesn’t come up searching just “Freehand”. Thanks again.

David Hall

Thanks for the heads up on the ExtremeSpin Zero, 2nd version. I won the auction.

David

Congrats! One step closer, lol!

Remember Yoyonation? I understand that they briefly sold the Mongu Freehand zero. It was also sold at Worlds around 2007.

Anyone have one? Check the picture with this thread.

David Hall

*** MONGU Freehand Zero and Character Doll ***

Just gotta add these to the museum collection. Top dollar paid.

David Hall
yoyomuseum.com

*** Special Edition Freehand Zero Glow ***

No, Voldemort did not have a custom Zero. I can’t say the name here because it was made by another store. Nice Zero, and I can’t seem to locate one. Anyone willing to part with one, please let me know. Top dollar paid for MIP.

David

Snagged a Team Sakura. Still looking for the others. Any one have some extra Save Deth sidecaps? Or caps already installed in a COOL Zero?

David H

Looks like the elusive Mongu may be in my sights … Mongu hunting. Do you need a license to bag a Mongu?

Updated my link to my MOST WANTED. Looking for the original release Hyper Freehands in Red and Blue Translucent colors. And fill in the gaps in some of the yearly Nationals and Worlds editions.

Check out the link at the top of the thread.

David

1 Like

Let’s try it again …

Mongu got away, along with several most wanted. I was wronged on this one. Big time … dirty dealings, but not on this board.

PLEASE Help me find Mongu and more …

NOTICE the pink one at bottom right. Just added to the montage. Lost that one in this bad deal too. Gotta find that one !!!

DH

keep the Freehands coming … still buying.

DH

Still need that Mongu and Bu-Ko. And some others …

DH

Have you looked here? http://www.yo-yoshop.com/product-category/collectors-vault/rarecollectible-yo-yos/

still lookin …