CLYW Peak 2 Review- Will it live up to its predecessor's legacy

Quite simply, produce the commemorative edition of the Peak it was a concrete idea but that somehow or for commercial reasons (related to the presentation of several new models at this time) does not convinced at all Chris. The voice, however, could be produced had spread and many users have made requests, so he Chris reconsidered his decision and the design and implementation has been certainly faster than usual (two weeks, as just mentioned by another User).
What are my sources, with all due respect, I keep them for me. It happened several times to preview images and characteristics of the state models of prototypes and I always had the sensibility not to talk about it until after their release into production or presentation.
That’s all.

P.S. As to quality control, I ask you who seem to know much more than me, the inspection staff where they were when it was assembled and shipped at Store the yoyo of Omegaweapon56?
and you know for a fact that they had only an oversight on this specific yoyo, right?
Thanks for the clarification.

P.S…2 I find rather curious, but especially tiring, your interest to “weigh always my every word.”
Evidently you don’t have to do much better.