What color string do you use?

Anything neon is best.

I’m out of everything except some black kittystring from a mix-pack i bought many years ago. Definitely the worst color to use.

Agreed.

I think white is a bad color. I use neon yellow

1 Like

White or yellow.

I like black strings…if others hate it send them to me… :smiley:

I also like yellow

1 Like

I use the manly colour of pink. I plan to order more purple next time.

I use home made string these days, but I’ve been using a base of neon orange, yellow, or green, then adding in a splash of whatever color goes with the yoyo.

I like kitty neons and just use which ever color best compliments my current throw.

Nice. Big fan of matching.

1 Like

Anything neon stringlab
But not a fan of the darker Ann Connelly colors

Not a big deal but just for your information there is an edit/ modify button on here so you can add to your post if you forget something :slight_smile:

I’m a big fan of string theory string colors. They are very bright and the colors don’t fade as fast as some other strings I’ve tried. I like to have a wide variety of colors to match or contrast yoyos. (Orange, green, yellow, coral)

Yeah I realized what I had done. But I haven’t found the edit button on the app, only on my pc. Sorry, I know it looks lame. But I just found it by highlighting the post

I did the same thing before and I wouldn’t have figured it out if someone didn’t point it out to me so no worries :slight_smile: click on your post in the app and it should say edit.

Ha ha I found it before you explained it

But it can’t be erased?

Like a whole post? If you delete the text and say “please delete,” the mods are nice enough to do that for you normally :slight_smile:

Ah, thank you

Right now it’s orange.

Usually I make my own string though, so it’s whatever matches my throw. Recently I’ve used a black/purple string and a white/red one.

The darker strings are nice, but they’re hard to see when I’m not playing in a well lit area, so dark colors are the worst.

I hate black string, and something about white string gives me this clean omd school feel, makes me feel like nes or something