What color string do you use?

I prefer bright colors, usually blends of green/yellow or orange/yellow/red since I can see those colors easiest when I am trying to land on the string. I also like light blue Kitty string a lot. Plain old white works just fine as well. I also avoid the darker blends.

For bearing yoyos, I prefer bright yellow. For wood fixed axle, I use home made white cotton string. I personally don’t like black string as my old eyes have trouble seeing it when doing tricks.

1 Like

Bright colors. Currently Neon Orange with a twist of Pink in it.

99%… yellow

White or orange. I think black is the worst.

I currently have a Normal Kitty Lime Green and a Fat Kitty Red. Planning to grab some orange string on my next purchase. Worst color for a string for me is black, as I always (or most of the time) wear a black shirt.

I feel like this should be a poll.

I like a lot of colors for aesthetic reasons, but I have to use something bright so I can see it(almost always yellow, but on throw looks really good with hot pink or white).

Worst colors for me would be blue. Not good for performance, and doesn’t look good either.

1 Like

BEST COLOUR YOYO STRINGS

What throw is that?

Cloud strings - Yellow (only option)
Angle Hair - Green, Yellow, Orange
Toxic BG1- Yellow

Lease favorite colors have been Blue and Red.

But blue and red strings are so pretty!

That’s dayglo.

Iv tried baby blue kitty. Didnt like it at all. I actually threw them all away. I like neon yellow and neon orange. My wife and daughter got me a tube of fushia venom and that was a pretty good color.

Really? Dang! I always just give stuff like that away when I sell stuff or give them to new yoyoers.

Yeah that was the plan. i hung onto it for so long that it was time to trash it. 5 or so strands of string. Man i have like an ocd type deal when it comes to my yoyo stuff that like i cant have 2 different types of things not being used. Yoyos is different. But like string and other crap all has to be same or i get an uneasy feeling. Hard to explain and probly doesnt make sence at all.

1 Like

I get what you are saying.

1 Like

Almost yellow and white exclusively. Have the white/blue venom that looks good on the copper Valor. Mix it up between YYR, ammo, venom, bulk toxic and type x depending on gap width

NEON YELLOW, ORANGE & GREEN!!!

1 Like

Its an M2

It is amazing!

Also I use yellow, hate brown