What color string do you use?

And what do you think the worst color for string is?

Pink, green, dayglo, orange. Black, tricolors.

1 Like

This, but Iā€™d add neon yellow and put it in the top spot.

Anything green, pink, or yellow (also white if I can get it!)!

I think the worst are the darker blends.

1 Like

Currently I use white or yellow/green Kitty fat nylon, or ocean blue YYSL venom. I could get venom in a bunch of different colors, but Iā€™d only ever buy the bright ones. The white Kitty fat nylon is currently my overall favorite though.

ā€¦ also ā€œcotton coloredā€.

Iā€™m hoping to try some of the kitty nylon fat here soon! Is it kind of like a fatter 1.5?

I personally like neon yellow, light/baby blue, white, golden yellow, and neon pinks.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure, I havenā€™t tried the 1.5. that being said, I understand 1.5 is between normal and fat in thickness, and thatā€™s the only difference. I just bought fat to begin with because I knew i liked the poly fat and didnā€™t want any thinner.

For me, Green is my least favorite color.

1 Like

I prefer bright colors, usually blends of green/yellow or orange/yellow/red since I can see those colors easiest when I am trying to land on the string. I also like light blue Kitty string a lot. Plain old white works just fine as well. I also avoid the darker blends.

For bearing yoyos, I prefer bright yellow. For wood fixed axle, I use home made white cotton string. I personally donā€™t like black string as my old eyes have trouble seeing it when doing tricks.

1 Like

Bright colors. Currently Neon Orange with a twist of Pink in it.

99%ā€¦ yellow

White or orange. I think black is the worst.

I currently have a Normal Kitty Lime Green and a Fat Kitty Red. Planning to grab some orange string on my next purchase. Worst color for a string for me is black, as I always (or most of the time) wear a black shirt.

I feel like this should be a poll.

I like a lot of colors for aesthetic reasons, but I have to use something bright so I can see it(almost always yellow, but on throw looks really good with hot pink or white).

Worst colors for me would be blue. Not good for performance, and doesnā€™t look good either.

1 Like

BEST COLOUR YOYO STRINGS

What throw is that?

Cloud strings - Yellow (only option)
Angle Hair - Green, Yellow, Orange
Toxic BG1- Yellow

Lease favorite colors have been Blue and Red.

But blue and red strings are so pretty!