Lubing a bearing

Hey guys, its been a while since i have been on this. I have been yoyoing for a couple of months and i think that i’m ready to lube my Shutter yoyo. If the yoyo does not need to be lubed and i lube it very little, would it break the bearing? I lubed a magic yoyo and the bearing is broken, and i don’t want that to happen to my shutter.
Also, how do I lube my shutter yoyo? I don’t see anywhere to drop the lube, no cracks. Is one drop on one side good enough? If it isn’t, then what is?

Peace (GRNDBW)

I don’t know what you did, but in all my years with bearing yoyos I’ve never seen or heard of lube damaging a bearing. Just seems very unlikely that was the cause. Too much lube will increase the response and slow it down faster but this is easily fixed with a good cleaning.

For advice on how to apply lube check here: Useful modification & maintenance guides - Axles,Clean, repair, tune, fix yoyos

Items here will explain how to remove the shields for cleaning and lubing, as well as other fun tidbits of useful information.