PLEASE READ IF YOU LIVE IN NC ((UPDATED))

For those of you who think im spamming on a yoyo forum your crazy, I will take down my post and not ask for anyones help thanks have a great day! Just wanted to make some kool shirts!

For those of you who think im spamming on a yoyo forum your crazy, I will take down my post and not ask for anyones help thanks have a great day!

I ALMOST REPORT THIS AS A SPAM THOUGH, MAYBE DON’T USE ALL CAPS.

Caps and spelling. Also, what do the shirts look like?

1 Like

sorry, Pictures Added

Your gofundme goal is $1000.00.

Why does it take $1000.00 to start a yoyo club? What would the money be used for?

1 Like

Legitimate question. You can make and ship a t-shirt for that little?

1 Like

Now that you mention it. My club started for free since 2010. We have been performing in public and hosting several regional contests every year, and now preparing to host nationals in 2017.
All with practically zero initial money.

If you guys would read the description in the go fund me post it would be alot easier to understand what im doing the go fund me is just for making and shipping club T-Shirts at $12 each and $2 of said $12 goes to Steve’s Cancer Battle! The goal is set at $1000 so theres enough room for everybody that could possibly want one… Other than that money will not be spent on actually starting a club just the t-shirts!

Your post above states otherwise. I highlighted the text green.

The money raised will be spent on making club T-Shirts, Distributing entry level yoyos and starter kits along with setting up events/demonstrations/ free lessons.
PS: The club already exist I just dont have the funding to distribute entry level yoyo’s and starter kits. You guys are like trying to down my good intentions here! Im not profiting anything off of this just trying to widen our yoyo community INCLUDING the less furtunate who dont have the money to buy yoyos so im reaching out to our community for help.

Yes WH0TH3MAN its very minimal pricing though lol

For those of you who think im spamming on a yoyo forum your crazy, I will take down my post and not ask for anyones help thanks have a great day!

Hi my name is Parth and I am from NC. I was just wondering if there is anyone that would be willing to teach me the basics of Yoyo’ing.

Yes I will be more than happy to teach you or answer any questions you have!
Im add me on facebook or PM me on the forums… Facebook

Yeah man! I don’t know what part of NC you are from, but there is BlackWidows club that is nearish Charlotte I think, and there is a club in Raleigh (it’s actually Cary, but close enough).

Also, I think there are a few other people scattered around.