World Series picks

I can see that logic, also Schwaerber is back and on fire if they play him (forgive me if I spelled his name wrong)

I’ve got the Cubs in 6.

It will be hard for Cleveland to beat Chicago at home, this year especially.

Well I was wrong. Cubs can’t blow a 3-1 lead now.

I’m getting closer…

Yeah, I am hoping that Amplified got it backwards at this point, last night was not what I was expecting…

1 Like

Go Cubs go…

1 Like

Man has this series been nerve racking! Hoping the Cubs can get a game 7 and then add themselves to the history books tomorrow night.

I wish the cubs wouldn’t use arrieta tonight. I think they need him to match up against kluber. I think they should use hendricks tonight and use the bullpen (besides chapman). They are not going to win game 7 if they use their weapons tonight

I hear your point but if we don’t get to game 7 nobody is going to pitch for a long time! This game is going quite well for us cubs fans so far…

…grand slam…

Yeah boi! Looks like a game 7 is going to happen, not sure about them bringing in Chapman though…hopefully it works out. That overturned play at first was huge too

Cubs in seven games by the best road team in the Major leagues!

Can’t wait for tonight’s game! It’s going to be all hands on deck tonight, may even see Arrieta again if things go bad. But I think more than likely tonight will go like this: Hendricks > Lester > Lackey (if needed) > Chapman for 6 strikes > CUBS WIN!

Yeah same here! The pitching will be interesting as Lester and Lackey aren’t relief pitchers normally, still it’s a heck of a bullpen!

Just heard that Arrieta is likely tonight also if needed! So you’d probably take Lackey out of that situation and put in Jake.

This may go down as one of the best World Series games ever. So excited about this game!

I’m a lifelong Cubs fan (36 years now), but honestly despite my wanting the Cubs to win really bad, either way it goes it’s been a pretty epic ride, and whoever wins tonight really does deserve it (unless there are really bad calls that effect the outcome :wink: )

I personally think chapman should pitch three innings tonight. Lester i think should pitch an inning too.
will be interesting to see if kluber can get his 3rd win this series

GO CUBS!

I am stunned…this is so surreal for us cubs fans…

1 Like

Still in shock…can’t believe I’m awake right now…need someone to pinch me.